Assisted Living in CHRISTIANSBURG, VA
There are 5 assisted living facilities in CHRISTIANSBURG, Virginia area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. CHRISTIANSBURG assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in CHRISTIANSBURG and provide continuing care options.
Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg
Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg provides assisted living services in Christiansburg, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 84 retirees at a time. With a location at 201 Wheatland Court, in the 24073 area code inside Montgomery county, Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities and transportation to doctor's appointments.
English Meadows specializes in providing assisted senior living in Montgomery county, Virginia. It includes a total of 82 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. English Meadows is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Christiansburg, VA and surrounding areas. English Meadows is located at 1140 West Main Street, 24073.
3 More Facilities in Montgomery County, VA
The Crossings At Blacksburg
When searching for senior living in Blacksburg, Virginia, you will find The Crossings At Blacksburg as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 110 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. The Crossings At Blacksburg provides assisted living not only to Blacksburg residents, but also to all Montgomery county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Showalter Center can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Blacksburg, Virginia. Showalter Center has a total capacity of 90 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and multiple dining options daily.
The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center
The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center has a capacity of 60 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 1000 Litton Lane, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Blacksburg, VA older adults.
Assisted Living near CHRISTIANSBURG, Virginia
- Assisted Living in VIENNA, VA
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in MARION, VA
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, VA
- Assisted Living in STANARDSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in BERRYVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in STAFFORD, VA
- Assisted Living in LURAY, VA
- Assisted Living in GLOUCESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in CROZET, VA
- Assisted Living in MANASSAS, VA
- Assisted Living in STRASBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in ABINGDON, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
More senior living options in CHRISTIANSBURG:
There are additional senior living options available to CHRISTIANSBURG elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in CHRISTIANSBURG, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in CHRISTIANSBURG is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in CHRISTIANSBURG, Virginia are #28 out of 177 cities in Virginia for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in CHRISTIANSBURG is $3,808 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in CHRISTIANSBURG can be priced as little as $2,312 per month, while the most luxurious CHRISTIANSBURG senior living communities can go up to $6,269 per month. CHRISTIANSBURG assisted living facilities are less affordable when priced against Montgomery county, VA, which has an average cost of $3,682 per month and ranges from $2,199 to $6,148. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $126 more per month for assisted living in CHRISTIANSBURG.