Assisted Living in CASTLEWOOD, VA
There are 6 assisted living facilities in CASTLEWOOD, Virginia area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. CASTLEWOOD assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in CASTLEWOOD and provide continuing care options.
Dickensonville Rest Home #3
Dickensonville Rest Home #3 provides assisted living care in Castlewood, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 27 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 80 Yahweh Road, in the 24224 area code inside Russell county, Dickensonville Rest Home #3 assists those 55+ adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Dickensonville Rest Home #3 include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers and scheduled transportation.
Greystone Manor specializes in providing senior assisted living in Russell county, Virginia. It includes a total of 34 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Greystone Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Castlewood, VA and surrounding areas. Greystone Manor is located at 302 Greystone Drive, 24224.
Guardian Assisted Living
When searching for assisted senior living in Castlewood, Virginia, you will find Guardian Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 25 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Guardian Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Castlewood residents, but also to all Russell county residents as well.
3 More Facilities in Russell County, VA
Mountain View Retirement Home
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Mountain View Retirement Home can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Lebanon, Virginia. Mountain View Retirement Home has a total capacity of 41 senior citizens. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, wellness center and multiple dining options daily.
Mountain View Adult Care Residence
Mountain View Adult Care Residence has a capacity of 21 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 160 Rogers Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Lebanon, VA older adults.
Hummingbird Retirement Villa
Located at 282 New Hope Drive, inside 24266 zip code area in Russell county, Hummingbird Retirement Villa provides assisted senior living to Lebanon, VA senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Hummingbird Retirement Villa can accommodate up to 26 seniors at a time.
Assisted Living near CASTLEWOOD, Virginia
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, VA
- Assisted Living in LURAY, VA
- Assisted Living in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
- Assisted Living in CHESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in ORANGE, VA
- Assisted Living in ROANOKE, VA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, VA
- Assisted Living in ROCKY MOUNT, VA
- Assisted Living in STANARDSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, VA
- Assisted Living in WOODSTOCK, VA
- Assisted Living in ALEXANDRIA, VA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in FALLS CHURCH, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
More senior living options in CASTLEWOOD:
There are additional senior living options available to CASTLEWOOD elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in CASTLEWOOD, VA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in CASTLEWOOD, VA will provide a secure setting and proper care.