Assisted Living in Carroll County, VA
There are 1 assisted living facilities in Carroll County, Virginia. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Carroll County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Carroll County and provide continuing care options.
Commonwealth Senior Living At Hillsville
Commonwealth Senior Living At Hillsville provides assisted living services in Hillsville, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 78 older adults at a time. With a location at 100 Kyle Drive, in the 24343 area code inside Carroll county, Commonwealth Senior Living At Hillsville assists those retirees who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Commonwealth Senior Living At Hillsville include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers and transportation to doctor's appointments.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Carroll county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Carroll county, Virginia are #1 out of 96 counties in Virginia for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Carroll county is $3,413 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Carroll county can be priced as little as $2,020 per month, while the most luxurious Carroll county senior living communities can go up to $5,749 per month. Carroll county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Virginia statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $4,167 per month and ranges from $2,513 to $6,921. On average, Carroll county assisted living communities are $754 more affordable per month.