Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, TX
There are 2 assisted living facilities in WASHINGTON County, Texas. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. WASHINGTON County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in WASHINGTON County and provide continuing care options.
Argent Court provides assisted living care in Brenham, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 57 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 2815 Victory Ln, in the 77833 area code inside Washington county, Argent Court assists those seniors who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Argent Court include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers and arranged transportation. Argent Court has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 30327.
Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor
Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor specializes in providing assisted living in Washington county, Texas. It includes a total of 58 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Brenham, TX and surrounding areas. Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor is located at 1700 East Stone, 77833.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in WASHINGTON county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in WASHINGTON county, Texas are #25 out of 204 counties in Texas for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in WASHINGTON county is $3,052 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in WASHINGTON county can be priced as little as $1,831 per month, while the most luxurious WASHINGTON county senior living communities can go up to $4,274 per month. WASHINGTON county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Texas statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $3,680 per month and ranges from $2,208 to $5,888. On average, WASHINGTON county assisted living communities are $628 more affordable per month.