Assisted Living in SUNSET, TX
There are 6 assisted living facilities in SUNSET, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. SUNSET assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Tk Ranch Dorm 1
Tk Ranch Dorm 1 provides assisted living services in Sunset, Texas. It can house a maximum of 16 seniors at a time. With a location at 406 Private Rd 156, in the 76270 area code inside Montague county, Tk Ranch Dorm 1 assists those senior citizens who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Tk Ranch Dorm 1 include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Tk Ranch Dorm 1 is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 673.
Tk Ranch Dorm 3
Tk Ranch Dorm 3 specializes in providing senior assisted living in Montague county, Texas. It includes a total of 10 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Tk Ranch Dorm 3 is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Sunset, TX and surrounding areas. Tk Ranch Dorm 3 is located at 899 Huddleston Rd, 76270 zip code. Tk Ranch Dorm 3 provides services like: bistro, pharmacy services and library.
Tk Ranch Dorm 2
When looking for assisted senior living in Sunset, Texas, you will find Tk Ranch Dorm 2 as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 9 assisted living units. It includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 674. Tk Ranch Dorm 2 offers assisted living not only to Sunset residents, but also to all Montague county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Independence Hall can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Bowie, Texas. Independence Hall has a total capacity of 36 seniors. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Independence Hall is licensed with Texas and its license number is 10323.
Cherry Street Village
Cherry Street Village has a capacity of 36 seniors. Cherry Street Village offers amenities that include: landscaped courtyard, theater room and staff dietitian. It is located at 200 E Cherry St, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Nocona, TX seniors. Cherry Street Village is licensed with Texas and its license number is 100415.
Yester Year Home
Located at 914 Fayette, inside 76255 zip code area in Montague county, Yester Year Home provides assisted senior living to Nocona, TX senior citizens and includes amenities such as numerous social activities, 24 hour staff and personalized service plans. Yester Year Home can accommodate up to 5 seniors at a time. Yester Year Home has official license # of 104492.
Assisted Living near SUNSET, Texas
- Assisted Living in KINGWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in CARTHAGE, TX
- Assisted Living in ATASCOSA, TX
- Assisted Living in TEMPLE, TX
- Assisted Living in SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX
- Assisted Living in DEVINE, TX
- Assisted Living in MURPHY, TX
- Assisted Living in RICHARDSON, TX
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET, TX
- Assisted Living in NACOGDOCHES, TX
- Assisted Living in SUGAR LAND, TX
- Assisted Living in GROESBECK, TX
- Assisted Living in TERRELL, TX
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
More senior living options in SUNSET:
There are additional senior living options available to SUNSET elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in SUNSET, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in SUNSET, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care.