Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
There are 3 assisted living facilities in PALESTINE, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. PALESTINE assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Brookdale Palestine provides assisted living care in Palestine, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 50 seniors at a time. With a location at 101 Trinity Ct, in the 75801 area code inside Anderson county, Brookdale Palestine assists those retirees who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Palestine include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Brookdale Palestine is licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 821.
Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community
Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community specializes in providing senior living in Anderson county, Texas. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Palestine, TX and surrounding areas. Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community is located at 1625 Spring St, 75803 zip code. Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community provides amenities like: hair salon, pharmacy and reading section.
Windermere At Cartmell
When searching for senior living in Palestine, Texas, you will find Windermere At Cartmell as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 56 assisted living units. It is located at 30 Variah St, 75801 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is 106259. Windermere At Cartmell provides assisted living not only to Palestine residents, but also to all Anderson county residents as well.
Assisted Living near PALESTINE, Texas
- Assisted Living in THE WOODLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, TX
- Assisted Living in TEXAS CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in DAYTON, TX
- Assisted Living in ANNA, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMESA, TX
- Assisted Living in PEARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in SHERMAN, TX
- Assisted Living in GROESBECK, TX
- Assisted Living in HAWKINS, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON, TX
- Assisted Living in PARIS, TX
- Assisted Living in GEORGETOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in LOCKHART, TX
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
More senior living options in PALESTINE:
There are additional senior living options available to PALESTINE elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in PALESTINE, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in PALESTINE, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in PALESTINE, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in PALESTINE, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in PALESTINE that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between PALESTINE, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped PALESTINE and ANDERSON County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in PALESTINE is, it would help to know that PALESTINE ranks #12 out of 457 cities in Texas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,779 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in PALESTINE can cost as little as $1,667 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $4,447 per month. Assisted living in PALESTINE is more affordable when priced against ANDERSON county, TX, which has a median cost of $2,806 per month and can range from $1,683 to $3,928. Typically, older adults can expect to pay $27 less monthly for assisted living facilities in PALESTINE.