Assisted Living in ORANGE, TX
There are 3 assisted living facilities in ORANGE, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. ORANGE assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Answered Prayer provides assisted living services in Orange, Texas. It can house a maximum of 8 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 602 Azalea Ave, in the 77630 area code inside Orange county, Answered Prayer assists those retirees who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Answered Prayer include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and arranged transportation. Answered Prayer has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 100548.
Sabine Place specializes in providing senior living in Orange county, Texas. It includes a total of 42 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Sabine Place is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Orange, TX and surrounding areas. Sabine Place is located at 5301 Meeks Dr, 77630 zip code. Sabine Place includes services like: beauty shop, pharmacy service and reading area.
Golden Years Assisted Living
When looking for assisted living in Orange, Texas, you will find Golden Years Assisted Living as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 16532 S Hwy 62 S, 77630 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 101381. Golden Years Assisted Living offers assisted living not only to Orange residents, but also to all Orange county residents too.
Assisted Living near ORANGE, Texas
- Assisted Living in EULESS, TX
- Assisted Living in MARBLE FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in WEATHERFORD, TX
- Assisted Living in BELLVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in SUGAR LAND, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in RICHARDSON, TX
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER, TX
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL, TX
- Assisted Living in KINGWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in CLEBURNE, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
More senior living options in ORANGE:
There are additional senior living options available to ORANGE elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in ORANGE, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in ORANGE, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in ORANGE, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in ORANGE that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between ORANGE, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped ORANGE and ORANGE County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.