Assisted Living in Orange, TX
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Orange, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Orange assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Answered Prayer provides assisted living care in Orange, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 8 seniors at a time. With a location at 602 Azalea Ave, in the 77630 area code inside Orange county, Answered Prayer assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Answered Prayer include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Answered Prayer has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 100548.
Sabine Place specializes in providing assisted senior living in Orange county, Texas. It includes a total of 42 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Sabine Place is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Orange, TX and surrounding areas. Sabine Place is located at 5301 Meeks Dr, 77630 zip code. Sabine Place includes services such as: hair salon, on-site pharmacy and library section.
Golden Years Assisted Living
When searching for assisted senior living in Orange, Texas, you will find Golden Years Assisted Living as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 16532 S Hwy 62 S, 77630 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 101381. Golden Years Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Orange residents, but also to all Orange county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Orange, Texas
- Assisted Living in WILLS POINT, TX
- Assisted Living in COPPELL, TX
- Assisted Living in FRISCO, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON, TX
- Assisted Living in AMARILLO, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, TX
- Assisted Living in FRIENDSWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in CLEVELAND, TX
- Assisted Living in MOUNT PLEASANT, TX
- Assisted Living in MANSFIELD, TX
- Assisted Living in PFLUGERVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in IRVING, TX
- Assisted Living in CUERO, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
More senior living options in Orange:
There are additional senior living options available to Orange elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Orange, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Orange, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Orange, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Orange that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Orange, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Orange and Orange County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.