Assisted Living in MIDLAND, TX
There are 4 assisted living facilities in MIDLAND, Texas area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. MIDLAND assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in MIDLAND and provide continuing care options.
Brookdale Midland provides assisted living care in Midland, Texas. It can house a maximum of 87 retirees at a time. With a location at 1808 W Loop 250 N, in the 79705 area code inside Midland county, Brookdale Midland assists those seniors who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Midland include community and cultural events, educational opportunities and arranged transportation. Brookdale Midland is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 323.
Legacy Ranch specializes in providing senior living in Midland county, Texas. It includes a total of 66 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Legacy Ranch is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Midland, TX and surrounding areas. Legacy Ranch is located at 4800 Brairwood Ave, 79707.
Helen Greathouse Manor
When looking for assisted living in Midland, Texas, you will find Helen Greathouse Manor as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 233 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 699. Helen Greathouse Manor provides assisted living not only to Midland residents, but also to all Midland county residents as well.
If you require assistance with daily living, Cimarron Place can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Midland, Texas. Cimarron Place has a total capacity of 58 senior citizens. It includes services like fully secured premises, wellness center and dining. Cimarron Place is licensed with Texas and its license number is 802.
Assisted Living near MIDLAND, Texas
- Assisted Living in WAXAHACHIE, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON, TX
- Assisted Living in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR HILL, TX
- Assisted Living in THE WOODLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, TX
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in SUNSET, TX
- Assisted Living in GROESBECK, TX
- Assisted Living in LYTLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY, TX
- Assisted Living in BAYTOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in MAGNOLIA, TX
- Assisted Living in HUMBLE, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
More senior living options in MIDLAND:
There are additional senior living options available to MIDLAND elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in MIDLAND, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in MIDLAND, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in MIDLAND, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in MIDLAND is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in MIDLAND, Texas are #91 out of 457 cities in Texas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in MIDLAND is $3,722 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in MIDLAND can be priced as little as $2,233 per month, while the most luxurious MIDLAND senior living communities can go up to $5,955 per month. MIDLAND assisted living facilities are less affordable when priced against MIDLAND county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,624 per month and ranges from $2,174 to $5,073. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $98 more per month for assisted living in MIDLAND.