Assisted Living in MARSHALL, TX
There are 3 assisted living facilities in MARSHALL, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. MARSHALL assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living
Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Marshall, Texas. It can house a maximum of 51 older adults at a time. With a location at 2801 E Travis St, in the 75670 area code inside Harrison county, Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living assists those seniors who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 30355.
Casce House specializes in providing senior assisted living in Harrison county, Texas. It includes a total of 12 one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Casce House is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Marshall, TX and surrounding areas. Casce House is located at 2500 Karnack Hwy, 75672 zip code. Casce House includes amenities like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy and library room.
When searching for assisted living in Marshall, Texas, you will find Oakwood House as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 51 assisted living units. It is located at 2907 Victory Dr, 75670 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 956. Oakwood House provides assisted living not only to Marshall residents, but also to all Harrison county residents as well.
Assisted Living near MARSHALL, Texas
- Assisted Living in RICHARDSON, TX
- Assisted Living in EULESS, TX
- Assisted Living in MARBLE FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in MCKINNEY, TX
- Assisted Living in SHADY SHORES, TX
- Assisted Living in AMARILLO, TX
- Assisted Living in TOMBALL, TX
- Assisted Living in LEVELLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in BOERNE, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Assisted Living in SEGUIN, TX
- Assisted Living in KERRVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in GARDEN RIDGE, TX
- Assisted Living in TEXARKANA, TX
- Assisted Living in FLOWER MOUND, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
More senior living options in MARSHALL:
There are additional senior living options available to MARSHALL elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in MARSHALL, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in MARSHALL, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in MARSHALL, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in MARSHALL, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in MARSHALL that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between MARSHALL, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped MARSHALL and HARRISON County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in MARSHALL is, it will help to know that MARSHALL is ranked #19 out of 457 cities in Texas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,886 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in MARSHALL can be priced as little as $1,731 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $4,618 per month. Assisted living in MARSHALL is more affordable when priced against HARRISON county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,544 per month and ranges from $2,126 to $4,961. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $658 less monthly for assisted living facilities in MARSHALL.