Assisted Living in Laredo, TX
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Laredo, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Laredo assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Las Violetas provides assisted living services in Laredo, Texas. With a location at 2020 Durango Ave, in the 78046 area code inside Webb county, Las Violetas assists those retirees who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Las Violetas include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation.
Tanis Valdez Village
Tanis Valdez Village specializes in providing senior assisted living in Webb county, Texas. Tanis Valdez Village is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Laredo, TX and surrounding areas. Tanis Valdez Village is located at 300 Allende St # 300, 78041 zip code. Tanis Valdez Village provides services such as: barbershop, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
Regent Care Center
When searching for senior assisted living in Laredo, Texas, you will find Regent Care Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It is located at 7001 Mcpherson Rd, 78041 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and open dining area. Regent Care Center provides assisted living not only to Laredo residents, but also to all Webb county residents as well.
Villa San Luis Rey Housing
If you need help with daily tasks, Villa San Luis Rey Housing, situated at 201 E Plum St in the 78040 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Laredo, Texas. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts studio and dining.
Assisted Living near Laredo, Texas
- Assisted Living in KERRVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in GARDEN RIDGE, TX
- Assisted Living in ORANGE, TX
- Assisted Living in AZLE, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN ANGELO, TX
- Assisted Living in AMARILLO, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in BELLVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in PFLUGERVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in CANYON, TX
- Assisted Living in DONNA, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN MARCOS, TX
- Assisted Living in ANNA, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON, TX
- Assisted Living in BRYAN, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
More senior living options in Laredo:
There are additional senior living options available to Laredo elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Laredo, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Laredo, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Laredo, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Laredo, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Laredo that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Laredo, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Laredo and Webb County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.