Assisted Living in LAREDO, TX
There are 4 assisted living facilities in LAREDO, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. LAREDO assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Villa San Luis Rey Housing
Villa San Luis Rey Housing provides assisted living services in Laredo, Texas. With a location at 201 E Plum St, in the 78040 area code inside Webb county, Villa San Luis Rey Housing assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Villa San Luis Rey Housing include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and scheduled transportation.
Las Violetas specializes in providing assisted senior living in Webb county, Texas. Las Violetas is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Laredo, TX and surrounding areas. Las Violetas is located at 2020 Durango Ave, 78046 zip code. Las Violetas provides amenities such as: hair salon, pharmacy service and library area.
Regent Care Center
When looking for assisted senior living in Laredo, Texas, you will find Regent Care Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It is located at 7001 Mcpherson Rd, 78041 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and open dining area. Regent Care Center provides assisted living not only to Laredo residents, but also to all Webb county residents too.
Tanis Valdez Village
If you need help with everyday tasks, Tanis Valdez Village, located at 300 Allende St # 300 in the 78041 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Laredo, Texas. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts studio and 3 daily meals.
Assisted Living near LAREDO, Texas
- Assisted Living in CONROE, TX
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in SPRING, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Assisted Living in LEAGUE CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in RICHARDSON, TX
- Assisted Living in BELTON, TX
- Assisted Living in PASADENA, TX
- Assisted Living in LUFKIN, TX
- Assisted Living in MANOR, TX
- Assisted Living in COPPELL, TX
- Assisted Living in BELLAIRE, TX
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR HILL, TX
- Assisted Living in HUMBLE, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
More senior living options in LAREDO:
There are additional senior living options available to LAREDO elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in LAREDO, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in LAREDO, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in LAREDO, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in LAREDO, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in LAREDO that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between LAREDO, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped LAREDO and WEBB County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.