Assisted Living in Jourdanton, TX
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Jourdanton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Jourdanton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Michelle's Care Home
Michelle's Care Home provides assisted living care in Jourdanton, Texas. It can house a maximum of 14 older adults at a time. With a location at 1310 Poplar St, in the 78026 area code inside Atascosa county, Michelle's Care Home assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Michelle's Care Home include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Michelle's Care Home is licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 100688.
Argent Court Atascosa County
Argent Court Atascosa County specializes in providing senior living in Atascosa county, Texas. It includes a total of 57 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Argent Court Atascosa County is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Jourdanton, TX and surrounding areas. Argent Court Atascosa County is located at 1951 Hwy 97 E, 78026 zip code. Argent Court Atascosa County includes amenities like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and reading room.
Oak Creek Personal Care Home
When searching for assisted living in Poteet, Texas, you will find Oak Creek Personal Care Home as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 14 assisted living units. It is located at 299 Oak Creek Estates Road, 78065 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 519. Oak Creek Personal Care Home provides assisted living not only to Poteet residents, but also to all Atascosa county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Jourdanton, Texas
- Assisted Living in LUFKIN, TX
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, TX
- Assisted Living in BRENHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
- Assisted Living in GILMER, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN, TX
- Assisted Living in CONROE, TX
- Assisted Living in LAREDO, TX
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIS, TX
- Assisted Living in MARBLE FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT WORTH, TX
- Assisted Living in BEAUMONT, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
More senior living options in Jourdanton:
There are additional senior living options available to Jourdanton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Jourdanton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Jourdanton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Jourdanton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Jourdanton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Jourdanton and Atascosa County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When determining whether you can cover the costs of assisted living in JOURDANTON, it would help to know that it ranks #3 out of 457 cities in Texas for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,410 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the JOURDANTON area can cost as little as $1,446 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can cost as much as $3,856 per month. Assisted living in JOURDANTON is more affordable when priced against ATASCOSA county, TX, which has a median cost of $2,410 per month and ranges from $1,446 to $3,374. Generally speaking, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in JOURDANTON, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.