Assisted Living in HUNTSVILLE, TX
There are 4 assisted living facilities in HUNTSVILLE, Texas area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. HUNTSVILLE assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in HUNTSVILLE and provide continuing care options.
Carriage Inn-huntsville provides assisted living care in Huntsville, Texas. It can house a maximum of 22 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 2805 Lake Road, in the 77340 area code inside Walker county, Carriage Inn-huntsville assists those retirees who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Carriage Inn-huntsville include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities and transportation to doctor's appointments. Carriage Inn-huntsville has an active license by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 105146.
Mrc Creekside specializes in providing senior living in Walker county, Texas. It includes a total of 56 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Mrc Creekside is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Huntsville, TX and surrounding areas. Mrc Creekside is located at 1433 Veterans Memorial Parkway, 77340.
The Lexington Center
When looking for assisted living in Huntsville, Texas, you will find The Lexington Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 56 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 101846. The Lexington Center provides assisted living not only to Huntsville residents, but also to all Walker county residents as well.
1 More Facilities in WALKER County, TX
If you need help with daily living, Pecan Grove can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in New Waverly, Texas. Pecan Grove has a total capacity of 14 older adults. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Pecan Grove is licensed with Texas and its license number is 104372.
Assisted Living near HUNTSVILLE, Texas
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, TX
- Assisted Living in SUNSET, TX
- Assisted Living in PFLUGERVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in CLEVELAND, TX
- Assisted Living in LUFKIN, TX
- Assisted Living in MISSION, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in BONHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in PEARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEYVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY, TX
- Assisted Living in LAREDO, TX
- Assisted Living in SLATON, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
More senior living options in HUNTSVILLE:
There are additional senior living options available to HUNTSVILLE elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in HUNTSVILLE, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in HUNTSVILLE, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in HUNTSVILLE, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in HUNTSVILLE is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in HUNTSVILLE, Texas are #96 out of 457 cities in Texas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in HUNTSVILLE is $3,749 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in HUNTSVILLE can be priced as little as $2,249 per month, while the most luxurious HUNTSVILLE senior living communities can go up to $5,998 per month. HUNTSVILLE assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against WALKER county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,749 per month and ranges from $2,249 to $5,248. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less per month for assisted living in HUNTSVILLE.