Assisted Living in HENDERSON, TX
There are 5 assisted living facilities in HENDERSON, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. HENDERSON assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Starling's Adult Foster Care Home
Starling's Adult Foster Care Home provides assisted living care in Henderson, Texas. It can house a maximum of 4 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 4285 U S Hwy 259 S, in the 75654 area code inside Rusk county, Starling's Adult Foster Care Home assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Starling's Adult Foster Care Home include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory care and transportation to appointments. Starling's Adult Foster Care Home has an active license by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 1276.
Miriam L King
Miriam L King specializes in providing senior living in Rusk county, Texas. It includes a total of 4 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Miriam L King is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Henderson, TX and surrounding areas. Miriam L King is located at 4660 Fm 2867 E, 75654 zip code. Miriam L King provides amenities like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy and library area.
Arbor Place Assisted Living
When searching for senior assisted living in Henderson, Texas, you will find Arbor Place Assisted Living as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 16 assisted living units. It provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 104191. Arbor Place Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Henderson residents, but also to all Rusk county residents too.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Brookdale Henderson can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Henderson, Texas. Brookdale Henderson has a total capacity of 80 older adults. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Brookdale Henderson is licensed with Texas and its license number is 30004.
Azalea Place has a capacity of 36 elderly adults. Azalea Place offers amenities that include: gardens, theater and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 1905 Old Nacogdoches Rd, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Henderson, TX older adults. Azalea Place is licensed with Texas and its license number is 708.
Assisted Living near HENDERSON, Texas
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in DRIPPING SPRINGS, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWNWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in SOUTHLAKE, TX
- Assisted Living in MANVEL, TX
- Assisted Living in ODESSA, TX
- Assisted Living in HALTOM CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in HIGHLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in DONNA, TX
- Assisted Living in MANSFIELD, TX
- Assisted Living in GARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MCALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in CANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in MOUNT PLEASANT, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
More senior living options in HENDERSON:
There are additional senior living options available to HENDERSON elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in HENDERSON, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in HENDERSON, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in HENDERSON, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in HENDERSON is, it will help to know that HENDERSON is ranked #123 out of 457 cities in Texas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,365 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in HENDERSON can be priced as little as $2,619 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go as high as $6,983 per month. Assisted living in HENDERSON is more affordable when priced against RUSK county, TX, which has a median cost of $4,365 per month and can fluctuate from $2,619 to $6,110. On average, seniors can expect to pay $0 less per month for assisted living facilities in HENDERSON.