Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, TX
There are 5 assisted living facilities in GREENVILLE, Texas area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. GREENVILLE assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in GREENVILLE and provide continuing care options.
Harrison House provides assisted living care in Greenville, Texas. It can house a maximum of 51 older adults at a time. With a location at 6400 Jack Finney Blvd, in the 75401 area code inside Hunt county, Harrison House assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Harrison House include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers and transportation to appointments. Harrison House is licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 986.
The Lodge Of Colonial
The Lodge Of Colonial specializes in providing senior assisted living in Hunt county, Texas. It includes a total of 59 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. The Lodge Of Colonial is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Greenville, TX and surrounding areas. The Lodge Of Colonial is located at 3590 Stanford St, 75401.
When searching for assisted living in Greenville, Texas, you will find Colonial Lodge as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 55 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 826. Colonial Lodge provides assisted living not only to Greenville residents, but also to all Hunt county residents as well.
2 More Facilities in HUNT County, TX
Country Home Estates
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Country Home Estates can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Commerce, Texas. Country Home Estates has a total capacity of 55 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and multiple dining options daily. Country Home Estates is licensed with Texas and its license number is 952.
Individual Care Of Texas
Individual Care Of Texas has a capacity of 100 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 1655 Private Rd 2530, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Quinlan, TX older adults. Individual Care Of Texas is licensed with Texas and its license number is 650.
Assisted Living near GREENVILLE, Texas
- Assisted Living in LEAGUE CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in NACOGDOCHES, TX
- Assisted Living in BRENHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in PARIS, TX
- Assisted Living in SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX
- Assisted Living in MANSFIELD, TX
- Assisted Living in IRVING, TX
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in SLATON, TX
- Assisted Living in PASADENA, TX
- Assisted Living in GROESBECK, TX
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in WACO, TX
- Assisted Living in HALTOM CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in GRANBURY, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
More senior living options in GREENVILLE:
There are additional senior living options available to GREENVILLE elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in GREENVILLE, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in GREENVILLE, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in GREENVILLE, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in GREENVILLE is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in GREENVILLE, Texas are #9 out of 457 cities in Texas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in GREENVILLE is $2,672 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in GREENVILLE can be priced as little as $1,603 per month, while the most luxurious GREENVILLE senior living communities can go up to $4,276 per month. GREENVILLE assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against HUNT county, TX, which has an average cost of $2,672 per month and ranges from $1,603 to $3,741. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less per month for assisted living in GREENVILLE.