Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, TX
There are 5 assisted living facilities in GREENVILLE, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. GREENVILLE assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Harrison House provides assisted living care in Greenville, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 51 seniors at a time. With a location at 6400 Jack Finney Blvd, in the 75401 area code inside Hunt county, Harrison House assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Harrison House include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to appointments. Harrison House has an active license by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 986.
The Lodge Of Colonial
The Lodge Of Colonial specializes in providing assisted living in Hunt county, Texas. It includes a total of 59 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. The Lodge Of Colonial is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Greenville, TX and surrounding areas. The Lodge Of Colonial is located at 3590 Stanford St, 75401 zip code. The Lodge Of Colonial provides amenities like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy service and reading section.
When searching for assisted living in Greenville, Texas, you will find Colonial Lodge as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 55 assisted living units. It provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 826. Colonial Lodge provides assisted living not only to Greenville residents, but also to all Hunt county residents too.
Individual Care Of Texas
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Individual Care Of Texas can help you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Quinlan, Texas. Individual Care Of Texas has a total capacity of 100 elderly residents. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts and dining. Individual Care Of Texas is licensed with Texas and its license number is 650.
Country Home Estates
Country Home Estates has a capacity of 55 elderly adults. Country Home Estates offers amenities such as: garden and court yard, movie theatre and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 2927 Monroe, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Commerce, TX elderly residents. Country Home Estates is licensed with Texas and its license number is 952.
Assisted Living near GREENVILLE, Texas
- Assisted Living in SPRING, TX
- Assisted Living in DENISON, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR HILL, TX
- Assisted Living in NEEDVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in LA MARQUE, TX
- Assisted Living in DEL RIO, TX
- Assisted Living in HIGHLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE STATION, TX
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
- Assisted Living in CORSICANA, TX
- Assisted Living in PARIS, TX
- Assisted Living in SANGER, TX
- Assisted Living in CLARENDON, TX
- Assisted Living in CONVERSE, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
More senior living options in GREENVILLE:
There are additional senior living options available to GREENVILLE elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in GREENVILLE, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in GREENVILLE, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in GREENVILLE, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When determining how affordable assisted living in GREENVILLE is, it will help to know that GREENVILLE is ranked #9 out of 457 cities in Texas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,672 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in GREENVILLE can cost as little as $1,603 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go as high as $4,276 per month. Assisted living in GREENVILLE is more affordable when priced against HUNT county, TX, which has a median cost of $2,672 per month and ranges from $1,603 to $3,741. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $0 less per month for assisted living facilities in GREENVILLE.