Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
There are 5 assisted living facilities in FREDERICKSBURG, Texas area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. FREDERICKSBURG assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in FREDERICKSBURG and provide continuing care options.
Heritage Place provides assisted living care in Fredericksburg, Texas. It can house a maximum of 70 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 96 Frederick Rd, in the 78624 area code inside Gillespie county, Heritage Place assists those retirees who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Heritage Place include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers and transportation to doctor's appointments. Heritage Place is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living, with license number 30089.
Knopp Retirement Center
Knopp Retirement Center specializes in providing assisted living in Gillespie county, Texas. It includes a total of 60 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Knopp Retirement Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Fredericksburg, TX and surrounding areas. Knopp Retirement Center is located at 103 E Trailmoor Dr, 78624.
Knopp Assisted Living Center
When searching for assisted senior living in Fredericksburg, Texas, you will find Knopp Assisted Living Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 530. Knopp Assisted Living Center provides assisted living not only to Fredericksburg residents, but also to all Gillespie county residents as well.
Celestecare Of Fredericksburg
If you need help with everyday tasks, Celestecare Of Fredericksburg can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Fredericksburg, Texas. Celestecare Of Fredericksburg has a total capacity of 16 seniors. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and multiple dining options daily. Celestecare Of Fredericksburg is licensed with Texas and its license number is 101386.
Morning Star Memory Care Of Fredericksburg Texas
Morning Star Memory Care Of Fredericksburg Texas has a capacity of 16 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 106 Heritage Hills Dr, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Fredericksburg, TX older adults. Morning Star Memory Care Of Fredericksburg Texas is licensed with Texas and its license number is 104847.
Assisted Living near FREDERICKSBURG, Texas
- Assisted Living in CLARENDON, TX
- Assisted Living in MARBLE FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in FULSHEAR, TX
- Assisted Living in THE WOODLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in BELTON, TX
- Assisted Living in TOMBALL, TX
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON, TX
- Assisted Living in MURPHY, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLS POINT, TX
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKEWAY, TX
- Assisted Living in WOLFFORTH, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in KAUFMAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAYS County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
More senior living options in FREDERICKSBURG:
There are additional senior living options available to FREDERICKSBURG elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in FREDERICKSBURG, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in FREDERICKSBURG, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in FREDERICKSBURG, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in FREDERICKSBURG is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in FREDERICKSBURG, Texas are #88 out of 457 cities in Texas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in FREDERICKSBURG is $3,669 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in FREDERICKSBURG can be priced as little as $2,201 per month, while the most luxurious FREDERICKSBURG senior living communities can go up to $5,870 per month. FREDERICKSBURG assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against GILLESPIE county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,669 per month and ranges from $2,201 to $5,136. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less per month for assisted living in FREDERICKSBURG.