Assisted Living in Corsicana, TX
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Corsicana, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Corsicana assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Heritage Oaks Retirement Village
Heritage Oaks Retirement Village provides assisted living care in Corsicana, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 92 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 3002 W 2nd Ave, in the 75110 area code inside Navarro county, Heritage Oaks Retirement Village assists those retirees who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Heritage Oaks Retirement Village include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Heritage Oaks Retirement Village is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living services, with license number 478.
Brookdale Corsicana specializes in providing assisted living in Navarro county, Texas. It includes a total of 50 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Brookdale Corsicana is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Corsicana, TX and surrounding areas. Brookdale Corsicana is located at 3329 W 7th Ave, 75110 zip code. Brookdale Corsicana includes amenities like: beauty and barber shop, on-site pharmacy and library room.
Assisted Living near Corsicana, Texas
- Assisted Living in JASPER, TX
- Assisted Living in SNYDER, TX
- Assisted Living in SHADY SHORES, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE STATION, TX
- Assisted Living in AMARILLO, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, TX
- Assisted Living in PASADENA, TX
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, TX
- Assisted Living in LEVELLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in TOM GREEN County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
More senior living options in Corsicana:
There are additional senior living options available to Corsicana elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Corsicana, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Corsicana, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Corsicana, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Corsicana, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Corsicana that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Corsicana, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Corsicana and Navarro County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When determining whether you are able to pay for assisted living in CORSICANA, it will help to know that it is ranked #94 out of 457 cities in Texas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,743 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the CORSICANA area can cost as little as $2,246 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go up to $5,989 per month. Assisted living in CORSICANA is more affordable when compared to costs in NAVARRO county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,743 per month and ranges from $2,246 to $5,241. Generally speaking, older adults can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in CORSICANA, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.