Assisted Living in Canton, TX
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Canton, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Canton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Cp Assisted Living 1 (tx)
Cp Assisted Living 1 tx provides assisted living care in Canton, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 30 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1835 South Trade Days Blvd. , in the 75103 area code inside Van Zandt county, Cp Assisted Living 1 tx assists those elderly adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Cp Assisted Living 1 tx include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx is licensed by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 105785.
Cp 13 (tx)
Cp 13 tx specializes in providing senior living in Van Zandt county, Texas. It includes a total of 30 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Cp 13 tx is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Canton, TX and surrounding areas. Cp 13 tx is located at 1833 South Trade Days Blvd. , 75103 zip code. Cp 13 tx provides services such as: beauty shop, pharmacy and library room.
Free State Crestwood
When searching for assisted senior living in Wills Point, Texas, you will find Free State Crestwood as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 72 assisted living units. It is located at 1448 Houston St, 75169 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is 30034. Free State Crestwood offers assisted living not only to Wills Point residents, but also to all Van Zandt county residents too.
Assisted Living near Canton, Texas
- Assisted Living in PEARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
- Assisted Living in BEAUMONT, TX
- Assisted Living in BOERNE, TX
- Assisted Living in PASADENA, TX
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in GRANBURY, TX
- Assisted Living in FRISCO, TX
- Assisted Living in BAYTOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in HUMBLE, TX
- Assisted Living in SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX
- Assisted Living in ANNA, TX
- Assisted Living in MESQUITE, TX
- Assisted Living in GARDEN RIDGE, TX
- Assisted Living in PARIS, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
More senior living options in Canton:
There are additional senior living options available to Canton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Canton, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Canton, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Canton, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Canton, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Canton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Canton, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Canton and Van Zandt County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When determining whether you are able to pay for assisted living in CANTON, it would help to know that it is ranked #31 out of 457 cities in Texas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,101 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in the CANTON area can cost as little as $1,861 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go as high as $4,961 per month. Assisted living in CANTON is more affordable when compared to costs in VAN ZANDT county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,101 per month and ranges from $1,861 to $4,341. Generally speaking, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in CANTON, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.