Assisted Living in CANTON, TX
There are 3 assisted living facilities in CANTON, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. CANTON assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Cp Assisted Living 1 (tx)
Cp Assisted Living 1 tx provides assisted living services in Canton, Texas. It can house a maximum of 30 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1835 South Trade Days Blvd. , in the 75103 area code inside Van Zandt county, Cp Assisted Living 1 tx assists those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Cp Assisted Living 1 tx include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation. Cp Assisted Living 1 tx is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 105785.
Cp 13 (tx)
Cp 13 tx specializes in providing assisted senior living in Van Zandt county, Texas. It includes a total of 30 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Cp 13 tx is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Canton, TX and surrounding areas. Cp 13 tx is located at 1833 South Trade Days Blvd. , 75103 zip code. Cp 13 tx includes amenities like: barbershop, pharmacy and reading area.
Free State Crestwood
When searching for assisted senior living in Wills Point, Texas, you will find Free State Crestwood as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 72 assisted living units. It is located at 1448 Houston St, 75169 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 30034. Free State Crestwood provides assisted living not only to Wills Point residents, but also to all Van Zandt county residents as well.
Assisted Living near CANTON, Texas
- Assisted Living in FULSHEAR, TX
- Assisted Living in BEAUMONT, TX
- Assisted Living in CANYON, TX
- Assisted Living in EARLY, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA, TX
- Assisted Living in LONGVIEW, TX
- Assisted Living in JOURDANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in LUFKIN, TX
- Assisted Living in KELLER, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAPEVINE, TX
- Assisted Living in ALVIN, TX
- Assisted Living in WACO, TX
- Assisted Living in KYLE, TX
- Assisted Living in GONZALES, TX
- Assisted Living in BELLVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in TITUS County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
More senior living options in CANTON:
There are additional senior living options available to CANTON elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in CANTON, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in CANTON, TX will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in CANTON, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in CANTON, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in CANTON that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between CANTON, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped CANTON and VAN ZANDT County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When determining how reasonably priced assisted living in CANTON is, it would help to know that CANTON ranks #31 out of 457 cities in Texas for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,101 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in CANTON can carry fees as little as $1,861 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $4,961 per month. Assisted living in CANTON is more affordable when compared to costs in VAN ZANDT county, TX, which has a median cost of $3,101 per month and ranges from $1,861 to $4,341. On average, elderly adults can expect to pay $0 less per month for assisted living facilities in CANTON.