Assisted Living in Brenham, TX
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Brenham, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Brenham assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor
Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor provides assisted living services in Brenham, Texas. It can accommodate a maximum of 58 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1700 East Stone, in the 77833 area code inside Washington county, Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor assists those seniors who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory care and scheduled transportation. Ruth Dallmeyer La Roche Manor has an active license by Texas to provide senior living, with license number 101116.
Argent Court specializes in providing senior living in Washington county, Texas. It includes a total of 57 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Argent Court is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Brenham, TX and surrounding areas. Argent Court is located at 2815 Victory Ln, 77833 zip code. Argent Court provides amenities such as: barber and beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and library room.
Assisted Living near Brenham, Texas
- Assisted Living in BURLESON, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in WEATHERFORD, TX
- Assisted Living in MARBLE FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in YOAKUM, TX
- Assisted Living in HUMBLE, TX
- Assisted Living in TEXAS CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in CYPRESS, TX
- Assisted Living in ODESSA, TX
- Assisted Living in ANGLETON, TX
- Assisted Living in TEMPLE, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE STATION, TX
- Assisted Living in RICHARDSON, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMESA, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAYSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in GREGG County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in GUADALUPE County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
More senior living options in Brenham:
There are additional senior living options available to Brenham elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Brenham, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Brenham, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Brenham, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Brenham that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Brenham, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Brenham and Washington County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When looking to see whether you are able to afford assisted living in BRENHAM, it would help to know that it ranks #29 out of 457 cities in Texas for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,052 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in the BRENHAM area can carry fees as little as $1,831 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can charge as high as $4,884 per month. Assisted living in BRENHAM is more affordable when priced against WASHINGTON county, TX, which has an average cost of $3,052 per month and can range from $1,831 to $4,274. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $0 less per month for one of the assisted living facilities in BRENHAM, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.