Assisted Living in Bellville, TX
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Bellville, TX area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Texas seniors. Bellville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Rose Hill Retirement Home
Rose Hill Retirement Home provides assisted living care in Bellville, Texas. It can house a maximum of 16 older adults at a time. With a location at 318 S Masonic, in the 77418 area code inside Austin county, Rose Hill Retirement Home assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Rose Hill Retirement Home include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation. Rose Hill Retirement Home is fully licensed by Texas to provide assisted living care, with license number 30012.
Arbors Of Briarwood
Arbors Of Briarwood specializes in providing senior assisted living in Austin county, Texas. It includes a total of 16 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Arbors Of Briarwood is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Bellville, TX and surrounding areas. Arbors Of Briarwood is located at 1517 W Main, 77418 zip code. Arbors Of Briarwood includes amenities like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy service and extensive library.
Veranda House Senior Living- Sealy
When looking for assisted senior living in Sealy, Texas, you will find Veranda House Senior Living- Sealy as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 14 assisted living units. It is located at 526 Fifth Street, 77474 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 105925. Veranda House Senior Living- Sealy provides assisted living not only to Sealy residents, but also to all Austin county residents too.
Oak Haven Assisted Living
If you need help with daily tasks, Oak Haven Assisted Living, situated at 16416 Fordtran Blvd in the 78944 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Industry, Texas. Oak Haven Assisted Living has a total capacity of 10 seniors. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Oak Haven Assisted Living is licensed with Texas and its license number is 105127.
Assisted Living near Bellville, Texas
- Assisted Living in LEVELLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in MAGNOLIA, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK, TX
- Assisted Living in TEXARKANA, TX
- Assisted Living in SUNSET, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWNSVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MINERAL WELLS, TX
- Assisted Living in SNYDER, TX
- Assisted Living in GARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON, TX
- Assisted Living in DENISON, TX
- Assisted Living in HAWKINS, TX
- Assisted Living in SPRING, TX
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
More senior living options in Bellville:
There are additional senior living options available to Bellville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Bellville, TX can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Bellville, TX that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bellville, TX
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bellville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bellville, TX assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bellville and Austin County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.