Assisted Living in Shelbyville, TN
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Shelbyville, TN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Tennessee seniors. Shelbyville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Carriage House Inn
Carriage House Inn provides assisted living care in Shelbyville, Tennessee. It can accommodate a maximum of 49 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 311 Colloredo Blvd, in the 37160 area code inside Bedford county, Carriage House Inn assists those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Carriage House Inn include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Carriage House Inn has an active license by Tennessee to provide assisted living services, with license number 260.
Candlelite One specializes in providing assisted senior living in Bedford county, Tennessee. It includes a total of 6 one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Candlelite One is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Shelbyville, TN and surrounding areas. Candlelite One is located at 1042 Morton Street, 37160 zip code. Candlelite One provides amenities like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy and library area.
Glen Oaks Health And Rehabilitation
When looking for senior assisted living in Shelbyville, Tennessee, you will find Glen Oaks Health And Rehabilitation as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 130 assisted living units. It is located at 1101 Glen Oaks Road, 37160 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 445234. Glen Oaks Health And Rehabilitation offers assisted living not only to Shelbyville residents, but also to all Bedford county residents too.
If you require help with daily living, Celebration Way, located at 895 Union Street in the 37160 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Shelbyville, Tennessee. Celebration Way has a total capacity of 42 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, fun arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Celebration Way is licensed with Tennessee and its license number is 5.
The Waters Of Shelbyville
The Waters Of Shelbyville has a capacity of 96 older adults. The Waters Of Shelbyville provides amenities such as: court yard and garden, theatre room and staff dietitian. It is located at 835 Union Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Shelbyville, TN older adults. The Waters Of Shelbyville is licensed with Tennessee and its license number is 445171.
Assisted Living near Shelbyville, Tennessee
- Assisted Living in Antioch, TN
- Assisted Living in Hartsville, TN
- Assisted Living in Dayton, TN
- Assisted Living in Bartlett, TN
- Assisted Living in Murfreesboro, TN
- Assisted Living in Lenoir City, TN
- Assisted Living in Brownsville, TN
- Assisted Living in Chattanooga, TN
- Assisted Living in Covington, TN
- Assisted Living in Memphis, TN
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, TN
- Assisted Living in Hermitage, TN
- Assisted Living in Lawrenceburg, TN
- Assisted Living in Bolivar, TN
- Assisted Living in Goodlettsville, TN
- Assisted Living in Rhea County, TN
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Loudon County, TN
- Assisted Living in Wilson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, TN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, TN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, TN
- Assisted Living in Macon County, TN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, TN
- Assisted Living in Obion County, TN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, TN
- Assisted Living in Bradley County, TN
- Assisted Living in Sumner County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hawkins County, TN
More senior living options in Shelbyville:
There are additional senior living options available to Shelbyville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Shelbyville, TN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Shelbyville, TN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Shelbyville, TN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Shelbyville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Shelbyville, TN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Shelbyville and Bedford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.