Assisted Living in Ripley, TN
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Ripley, TN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Tennessee seniors. Ripley assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Ripley Healthcare And Rehab Center
Ripley Healthcare And Rehab Center provides assisted living services in Ripley, Tennessee. It can house a maximum of 144 retirees at a time. With a location at 118 Halliburton Drive, in the 38063 area code inside Lauderdale county, Ripley Healthcare And Rehab Center assists those elderly adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Ripley Healthcare And Rehab Center include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Ripley Healthcare And Rehab Center is licensed by Tennessee to provide assisted living care, with license number 445492.
Asbury Cove specializes in providing assisted senior living in Lauderdale county, Tennessee. It includes a total of 38 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Asbury Cove is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Ripley, TN and surrounding areas. Asbury Cove is located at 315 Asbury Avenue, 38063 zip code. Asbury Cove includes amenities such as: bistro, pharmacy service and reading section.
Lauderdale Community Living Center
When searching for senior living in Ripley, Tennessee, you will find Lauderdale Community Living Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 71 assisted living units. It is located at 215 Lackey Lane, 38063 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 445354. Lauderdale Community Living Center provides assisted living not only to Ripley residents, but also to all Lauderdale county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Ripley, Tennessee
- Assisted Living in Germantown, TN
- Assisted Living in Bartlett, TN
- Assisted Living in Somerville, TN
- Assisted Living in Lewisburg, TN
- Assisted Living in Harriman, TN
- Assisted Living in Hartsville, TN
- Assisted Living in Louisville, TN
- Assisted Living in Trenton, TN
- Assisted Living in Ooltewah, TN
- Assisted Living in Smyrna, TN
- Assisted Living in Manchester, TN
- Assisted Living in Powell, TN
- Assisted Living in Gallatin, TN
- Assisted Living in Memphis, TN
- Assisted Living in Crossville, TN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, TN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, TN
- Assisted Living in Sevier County, TN
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hawkins County, TN
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, TN
- Assisted Living in McMinn County, TN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, TN
- Assisted Living in Bradley County, TN
- Assisted Living in Carter County, TN
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Rutherford County, TN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, TN
- Assisted Living in Maury County, TN
More senior living options in Ripley:
There are additional senior living options available to Ripley elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Ripley, TN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Ripley, TN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Ripley, TN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Ripley that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Ripley, TN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Ripley and Lauderdale County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When looking to see whether you can cover the costs of assisted living in Ripley, it would help to know that it is ranked #2 out of 177 cities in Tennessee for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,121 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Ripley area can carry fees as little as $1,817 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go up to $5,366 per month. Assisted living in Ripley is less affordable when priced against Lauderdale county, TN, which has an average cost of $3,114 per month and can range from $1,811 to $5,347. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $7 more monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in Ripley, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.