Assisted Living in Newport, TN
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Newport, TN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Tennessee seniors. Newport assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Tennova Newport Convalescent Center
Tennova Newport Convalescent Center provides assisted living services in Newport, Tennessee. It can house a maximum of 56 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 450 College St, in the 37821 area code inside Cocke county, Tennova Newport Convalescent Center assists those senior citizens who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Tennova Newport Convalescent Center include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Wellington Manor specializes in providing senior assisted living in Cocke county, Tennessee. It includes a total of 60 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Wellington Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Newport, TN and surrounding areas. Wellington Manor is located at 375 Hedrick Drive, 37821 zip code. Wellington Manor includes services like: cafe, on-site pharmacy and library area.
Newport Health And Rehabilitation Center
When searching for senior living in Newport, Tennessee, you will find Newport Health And Rehabilitation Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 150 assisted living units. It is located at 135 Generation Drive, 37821 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is 445504. Newport Health And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living not only to Newport residents, but also to all Cocke county residents too.
Assisted Living near Newport, Tennessee
- Assisted Living in Murfreesboro, TN
- Assisted Living in Paris, TN
- Assisted Living in Cordova, TN
- Assisted Living in Selmer, TN
- Assisted Living in Collierville, TN
- Assisted Living in Bristol, TN
- Assisted Living in Bartlett, TN
- Assisted Living in Oak Ridge, TN
- Assisted Living in Chattanooga, TN
- Assisted Living in Clinton, TN
- Assisted Living in Athens, TN
- Assisted Living in Ashland City, TN
- Assisted Living in Brentwood, TN
- Assisted Living in Hendersonville, TN
- Assisted Living in Ripley, TN
- Assisted Living in Sumner County, TN
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, TN
- Assisted Living in Loudon County, TN
- Assisted Living in Obion County, TN
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, TN
- Assisted Living in Rhea County, TN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, TN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, TN
- Assisted Living in Greene County, TN
- Assisted Living in Bradley County, TN
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, TN
- Assisted Living in McMinn County, TN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Wilson County, TN
More senior living options in Newport:
There are additional senior living options available to Newport elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Newport, TN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Newport, TN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Newport, TN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Newport that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Newport, TN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Newport and Cocke County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When determining whether you can cover the costs of assisted living in Newport, it will help to know that it ranks #1 out of 177 cities in Tennessee for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,112 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Newport area can cost as little as $1,803 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $5,350 per month. Assisted living in Newport is less affordable when compared to costs in Cocke county, TN, which has an average cost of $3,106 per month and can fluctuate from $1,808 to $5,359. On average, older adults can expect to pay $6 more monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in Newport, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.