Assisted Living in Lewisburg, TN
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Lewisburg, TN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Tennessee seniors. Lewisburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Nhc Healthcare, Lewisburg
Nhc Healthcare, Lewisburg provides assisted living care in Lewisburg, Tennessee. It can house a maximum of 100 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1653 Mooresville Highway, in the 37091 area code inside Marshall county, Nhc Healthcare, Lewisburg assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Nhc Healthcare, Lewisburg include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to appointments. Nhc Healthcare, Lewisburg is licensed by Tennessee to provide assisted living, with license number 445094.
Nhc Healthcare, Oakwood
Nhc Healthcare, Oakwood specializes in providing senior assisted living in Marshall county, Tennessee. It includes a total of 60 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Nhc Healthcare, Oakwood is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Lewisburg, TN and surrounding areas. Nhc Healthcare, Oakwood is located at 244 Oakwood Dr, 37091 zip code. Nhc Healthcare, Oakwood provides amenities such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy services and reading area.
The Village Manor
When looking for senior living in Lewisburg, Tennessee, you will find The Village Manor as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 58 assisted living units. It is located at 101 Tiger Boulevard, 37091 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 145. The Village Manor offers assisted living not only to Lewisburg residents, but also to all Marshall county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Lewisburg, Tennessee
- Assisted Living in Bolivar, TN
- Assisted Living in Lawrenceburg, TN
- Assisted Living in Sevierville, TN
- Assisted Living in Smithville, TN
- Assisted Living in McKenzie, TN
- Assisted Living in Kingston, TN
- Assisted Living in Antioch, TN
- Assisted Living in Murfreesboro, TN
- Assisted Living in East Ridge, TN
- Assisted Living in Harriman, TN
- Assisted Living in Nashville, TN
- Assisted Living in Clinton, TN
- Assisted Living in Riceville, TN
- Assisted Living in Selmer, TN
- Assisted Living in Loudon, TN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, TN
- Assisted Living in Hawkins County, TN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, TN
- Assisted Living in McMinn County, TN
- Assisted Living in Maury County, TN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, TN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, TN
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Sumner County, TN
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, TN
- Assisted Living in Sevier County, TN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, TN
- Assisted Living in Bradley County, TN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, TN
More senior living options in Lewisburg:
There are additional senior living options available to Lewisburg elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Lewisburg, TN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Lewisburg, TN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Lewisburg, TN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Lewisburg that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Lewisburg, TN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Lewisburg and Marshall County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.