Assisted Living in WALTERBORO, SC
There are 6 assisted living facilities in WALTERBORO, South Carolina area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. WALTERBORO assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Forest Circle Community Residence
Forest Circle Community Residence provides assisted living services in Walterboro, South Carolina. It can house a maximum of 8 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 505 Forest Cir, in the 29488 area code inside Colleton county, Forest Circle Community Residence assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Forest Circle Community Residence include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation. Forest Circle Community Residence is fully licensed by South Carolina to provide assisted living, with license number CRC-1527.
Autumn House specializes in providing assisted living in Colleton county, South Carolina. It includes a total of 4 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Autumn House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Walterboro, SC and surrounding areas. Autumn House is located at 121 Moore St, 29488 zip code. Autumn House provides services such as: beauty shop, pharmacy service and extensive library.
When searching for senior living in Walterboro, South Carolina, you will find Colleton Courtyard as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. It includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is CRC-1484. Colleton Courtyard provides assisted living not only to Walterboro residents, but also to all Colleton county residents as well.
Josie Drive Community Residence
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Josie Drive Community Residence can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Walterboro, South Carolina. Josie Drive Community Residence has a total capacity of 8 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, studio for arts and crafts and 3 daily meals. Josie Drive Community Residence is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is CRC-1528.
Pruitthealth - Walterboro
Pruitthealth - Walterboro has a capacity of 132 older adults. Pruitthealth - Walterboro includes amenities that include: garden, movie theater and on-site dietitian. It is located at 401 Witsell Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Varnville, SC elderly residents. Pruitthealth - Walterboro is licensed with South Carolina and its license number is 425053.
Veterans Victory House
Located at 2461 Sidney Road, inside 29488 zip code area in Colleton county, Veterans Victory House provides assisted senior living to Varnville, SC senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, 24 hour staff and unique service plans. Veterans Victory House can accommodate up to 220 seniors at a time. Veterans Victory House has official license # of 425386.
Assisted Living near WALTERBORO, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in KINGSTREE, SC
- Assisted Living in NORTH CHARLESTON, SC
- Assisted Living in LYMAN, SC
- Assisted Living in GREENWOOD, SC
- Assisted Living in MYRTLE BEACH, SC
- Assisted Living in IRMO, SC
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, SC
- Assisted Living in SPARTANBURG, SC
- Assisted Living in WEST COLUMBIA, SC
- Assisted Living in BATESBURG, SC
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, SC
- Assisted Living in WOODRUFF, SC
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, SC
- Assisted Living in UNION, SC
- Assisted Living in CHERAW, SC
- Assisted Living in Georgetown County, SC
- Assisted Living in Dillon County, SC
- Assisted Living in Richland County, SC
- Assisted Living in Spartanburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Laurens County, SC
- Assisted Living in Orangeburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Greenville County, SC
- Assisted Living in Hampton County, SC
- Assisted Living in Aiken County, SC
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, SC
- Assisted Living in Greenwood County, SC
- Assisted Living in Abbeville County, SC
- Assisted Living in York County, SC
- Assisted Living in Horry County, SC
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, SC
More senior living options in WALTERBORO:
There are additional senior living options available to WALTERBORO elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in WALTERBORO, SC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in WALTERBORO, SC will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in WALTERBORO, SC that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.