Assisted Living in LEWISBURG, PA
There are 5 assisted living facilities in LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. LEWISBURG assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in LEWISBURG and provide continuing care options.
Elmcroft Of Lewisburg
Elmcroft Of Lewisburg provides assisted living care in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. It can house a maximum of 73 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 2421 Old Turnpike Road, in the 17837 area code inside Union county, Elmcroft Of Lewisburg assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Elmcroft Of Lewisburg include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and transportation to doctor's appointments. Elmcroft Of Lewisburg has an active license by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living services, with license number 214310.
Heritage Springs Memory Care
Heritage Springs Memory Care specializes in providing assisted senior living in Union county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 64 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Heritage Springs Memory Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Lewisburg, PA and surrounding areas. Heritage Springs Memory Care is located at 327 Farley Circle, 17837.
Buffalo Valley Personal Care
When searching for assisted senior living in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, you will find Buffalo Valley Personal Care as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 50 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 202120. Buffalo Valley Personal Care provides assisted living not only to Lewisburg residents, but also to all Union county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living, Riverview Manor can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. Riverview Manor has a total capacity of 100 elderly residents. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and multiple dining options daily. Riverview Manor is licensed with Pennsylvania and its license number is 202980.
1 More Facilities in UNION County, PA
Country Comfort Alternative Living
Country Comfort Alternative Living has a capacity of 20 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 10546 River Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to New Columbia, PA older adults. Country Comfort Alternative Living is licensed with Pennsylvania and its license number is 202050.
Assisted Living near LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in BLUE BELL, PA
- Assisted Living in STROUDSBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in MEDIA, PA
- Assisted Living in COLLEGEVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in KUNKLETOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in DALLAS, PA
- Assisted Living in POTTSVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in ZELIENOPLE, PA
- Assisted Living in HAVERFORD, PA
- Assisted Living in ALTOONA, PA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA, PA
- Assisted Living in FLEETWOOD, PA
- Assisted Living in KIMBERTON, PA
- Assisted Living in SHIPPENSBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in CAMP HILL, PA
- Assisted Living in BRADFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in TIOGA County, PA
- Assisted Living in INDIANA County, PA
- Assisted Living in LEHIGH County, PA
- Assisted Living in BEAVER County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLARION County, PA
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIA County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, PA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in LEBANON County, PA
- Assisted Living in CHESTER County, PA
- Assisted Living in YORK County, PA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in LACKAWANNA County, PA
More senior living options in LEWISBURG:
There are additional senior living options available to LEWISBURG elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in LEWISBURG, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in LEWISBURG, PA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in LEWISBURG, PA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in LEWISBURG is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania are #40 out of 543 cities in Pennsylvania for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in LEWISBURG is $3,905 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in LEWISBURG can be priced as little as $2,258 per month, while the most luxurious LEWISBURG senior living communities can go up to $6,717 per month. LEWISBURG assisted living facilities are less affordable when priced against UNION county, PA, which has an average cost of $3,899 per month and ranges from $2,260 to $6,742. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $6 more per month for assisted living in LEWISBURG.