Assisted Living in LEWISBURG, PA
There are 5 assisted living facilities in LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. LEWISBURG assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in LEWISBURG and provide continuing care options.
Riverview Manor provides assisted living services in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 100 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 3201 River Road, in the 17837 area code inside Union county, Riverview Manor assists those senior citizens who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Riverview Manor include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and arranged transportation. Riverview Manor has an active license by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living care, with license number 202980.
Buffalo Valley Personal Care
Buffalo Valley Personal Care specializes in providing senior living in Union county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 50 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Buffalo Valley Personal Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Lewisburg, PA and surrounding areas. Buffalo Valley Personal Care is located at 305 E Tressler Blvd, 17837.
Heritage Springs Memory Care
When looking for senior assisted living in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, you will find Heritage Springs Memory Care as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 64 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 225980. Heritage Springs Memory Care provides assisted living not only to Lewisburg residents, but also to all Union county residents as well.
Elmcroft Of Lewisburg
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Elmcroft Of Lewisburg can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. Elmcroft Of Lewisburg has a total capacity of 73 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and multiple dining options daily. Elmcroft Of Lewisburg is licensed with Pennsylvania and its license number is 214310.
1 More Facilities in UNION County, PA
Country Comfort Alternative Living
Country Comfort Alternative Living has a capacity of 20 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 10546 River Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to New Columbia, PA older adults. Country Comfort Alternative Living is licensed with Pennsylvania and its license number is 202050.
Assisted Living near LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in CORRY, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTHUMBERLAND, PA
- Assisted Living in EPHRATA, PA
- Assisted Living in NEWVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in CABOT, PA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTEVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET, PA
- Assisted Living in CARLISLE, PA
- Assisted Living in KITTANNING, PA
- Assisted Living in LATROBE, PA
- Assisted Living in CHESTER, PA
- Assisted Living in KINGSTON, PA
- Assisted Living in ZELIENOPLE, PA
- Assisted Living in NORRISTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTHAMPTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in ALLEGHENY County, PA
- Assisted Living in CARBON County, PA
- Assisted Living in WESTMORELAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, PA
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIA County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONTOUR County, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMING County, PA
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, PA
- Assisted Living in BEAVER County, PA
- Assisted Living in BRADFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in VENANGO County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLEARFIELD County, PA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, PA
More senior living options in LEWISBURG:
There are additional senior living options available to LEWISBURG elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in LEWISBURG, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in LEWISBURG, PA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in LEWISBURG, PA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in LEWISBURG is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania are #40 out of 543 cities in Pennsylvania for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in LEWISBURG is $3,905 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in LEWISBURG can be priced as little as $2,258 per month, while the most luxurious LEWISBURG senior living communities can go up to $6,717 per month. LEWISBURG assisted living facilities are less affordable when priced against UNION county, PA, which has an average cost of $3,899 per month and ranges from $2,260 to $6,742. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $6 more per month for assisted living in LEWISBURG.