Assisted Living in DANVILLE, PA
There are 5 assisted living facilities in DANVILLE, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. DANVILLE assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Holy Family Convent And Infirmary
Holy Family Convent And Infirmary provides assisted living care in Danville, Pennsylvania. It can house a maximum of 32 seniors at a time. With a location at One Montour Street, in the 17821 area code inside Montour county, Holy Family Convent And Infirmary assists those elderly adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Holy Family Convent And Infirmary include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Holy Family Convent And Infirmary is fully licensed by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living, with license number 211350.
Maria Hall specializes in providing assisted senior living in Montour county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 36 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Maria Hall is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Danville, PA and surrounding areas. Maria Hall is located at One Maria Hall Dr 3rd Floor, 17821 zip code. Maria Hall includes services such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and reading section.
Maria Joseph Manor
When searching for assisted senior living in Danville, Pennsylvania, you will find Maria Joseph Manor as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 95 assisted living units. It includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is 200320. Maria Joseph Manor provides assisted living not only to Danville residents, but also to all Montour county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, Vintage Knolls can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Danville, Pennsylvania. Vintage Knolls has a total capacity of 66 seniors. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts studio and multiple dining options daily. Vintage Knolls is licensed with Pennsylvania and its license number is 219160.
Nazareth Memory Center At Maria Joseph
Nazareth Memory Center At Maria Joseph has a capacity of 24 older adults. Nazareth Memory Center At Maria Joseph provides amenities such as: court yard, movie theatre and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 610 Schoolhouse Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Danville, PA elderly residents. Nazareth Memory Center At Maria Joseph is licensed with Pennsylvania and its license number is 211150.
Assisted Living near DANVILLE, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in PALMERTON, PA
- Assisted Living in BENSALEM, PA
- Assisted Living in OAKMONT, PA
- Assisted Living in WYNDMOOR, PA
- Assisted Living in NAZARETH, PA
- Assisted Living in POTTSVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in ZELIENOPLE, PA
- Assisted Living in LANSDALE, PA
- Assisted Living in YORK, PA
- Assisted Living in COATESVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in MEDIA, PA
- Assisted Living in UNIONTOWN, PA
- Assisted Living in BUTLER, PA
- Assisted Living in ERIE, PA
- Assisted Living in NEWVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, PA
- Assisted Living in LUZERNE County, PA
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, PA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, PA
- Assisted Living in CHESTER County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in ERIE County, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMING County, PA
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTHUMBERLAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, PA
- Assisted Living in DAUPHIN County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, PA
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, PA
- Assisted Living in JUNIATA County, PA
More senior living options in DANVILLE:
There are additional senior living options available to DANVILLE elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in DANVILLE, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in DANVILLE, PA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in DANVILLE, PA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When determining how affordable assisted living in DANVILLE is, it will help to know that DANVILLE ranks #85 out of 543 cities in Pennsylvania for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,101 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in DANVILLE can cost as little as $2,394 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $7,034 per month. Assisted living in DANVILLE is less affordable when priced against MONTOUR county, PA, which has an average cost of $4,099 per month and can fluctuate from $2,392 to $7,039. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $2 more monthly for assisted living facilities in DANVILLE.