Assisted Living in BEDFORD, PA
There are 3 assisted living facilities in BEDFORD, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. BEDFORD assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Colonial Courtyard At Bedford
Colonial Courtyard At Bedford provides assisted living services in Bedford, Pennsylvania. It can house a maximum of 83 retirees at a time. With a location at 220 Donahue Manor Road, in the 15522 area code inside Bedford county, Colonial Courtyard At Bedford assists those seniors who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Colonial Courtyard At Bedford include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford has an active license by Pennsylvania to provide senior living, with license number 329480.
Carrol's Rest Home
Carrol's Rest Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Bedford county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 27 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Carrol's Rest Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Bedford, PA and surrounding areas. Carrol's Rest Home is located at 7741 Lincoln Highway, 15522 zip code. Carrol's Rest Home provides amenities like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy services and library area.
Rebecca's At Everett
When looking for assisted living in Everett, Pennsylvania, you will find Rebecca's At Everett as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 37 assisted living units. It includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 324070. Rebecca's At Everett offers assisted living not only to Everett residents, but also to all Bedford county residents too.
Assisted Living near BEDFORD, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in CONNELLSVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in EAST NORRITON, PA
- Assisted Living in BRYN MAWR, PA
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSPORT, PA
- Assisted Living in LANSDALE, PA
- Assisted Living in NEWVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in DRESHER, PA
- Assisted Living in AMBRIDGE, PA
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in LEHIGHTON, PA
- Assisted Living in COLLEGEVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in ANNVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTH WALES, PA
- Assisted Living in CHAMBERSBURG, PA
- Assisted Living in HERMITAGE, PA
- Assisted Living in CARBON County, PA
- Assisted Living in WYOMING County, PA
- Assisted Living in ARMSTRONG County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLARION County, PA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in ALLEGHENY County, PA
- Assisted Living in JUNIATA County, PA
- Assisted Living in BERKS County, PA
- Assisted Living in ERIE County, PA
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, PA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, PA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTHAMPTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in LEHIGH County, PA
More senior living options in BEDFORD:
There are additional senior living options available to BEDFORD elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in BEDFORD, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in BEDFORD, PA
Religious BEDFORD elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in BEDFORD that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between BEDFORD, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped BEDFORD and BEDFORD County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for BEDFORD seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure or need a low sugar / low salt diet. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When determining how reasonably priced assisted living in BEDFORD is, it would help to know that BEDFORD is ranked #43 out of 543 cities in Pennsylvania for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,912 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in BEDFORD can cost as little as $2,270 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go up to $6,728 per month. Assisted living in BEDFORD is more affordable when compared to costs in BEDFORD county, PA, which has a median cost of $3,923 per month and ranges from $2,270 to $6,734. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $11 less monthly for assisted living facilities in BEDFORD.