Assisted Living in Bedford, PA
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Bedford, PA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Pennsylvania seniors. Bedford assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Carrol's Rest Home
Carrol's Rest Home provides assisted living services in Bedford, Pennsylvania. It can accommodate a maximum of 27 older adults at a time. With a location at 7741 Lincoln Highway, in the 15522 area code inside Bedford county, Carrol's Rest Home assists those retirees who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Carrol's Rest Home include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, memory care and arranged transportation. Carrol's Rest Home is licensed by Pennsylvania to provide assisted living, with license number 330600.
Colonial Courtyard At Bedford
Colonial Courtyard At Bedford specializes in providing senior assisted living in Bedford county, Pennsylvania. It includes a total of 83 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Bedford, PA and surrounding areas. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford is located at 220 Donahue Manor Road, 15522 zip code. Colonial Courtyard At Bedford includes amenities such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and reading section.
Rebecca's At Everett
When searching for senior living in Everett, Pennsylvania, you will find Rebecca's At Everett as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 37 assisted living units. It is located at 118 Masters Avenue, 15537 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is 324070. Rebecca's At Everett offers assisted living not only to Everett residents, but also to all Bedford county residents too.
Assisted Living near Bedford, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in READING, PA
- Assisted Living in PHOENIXVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in MONROEVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in FAIRVIEW, PA
- Assisted Living in ELLWOOD CITY, PA
- Assisted Living in ALTOONA, PA
- Assisted Living in NORMALVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, PA
- Assisted Living in HARLEYSVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE HILL, PA
- Assisted Living in BRYN MAWR, PA
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, PA
- Assisted Living in KINGSTON, PA
- Assisted Living in HATFIELD, PA
- Assisted Living in DRESHER, PA
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, PA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, PA
- Assisted Living in CARBON County, PA
- Assisted Living in LEHIGH County, PA
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, PA
- Assisted Living in LUZERNE County, PA
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER County, PA
- Assisted Living in BRADFORD County, PA
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, PA
- Assisted Living in NORTHUMBERLAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in YORK County, PA
- Assisted Living in LACKAWANNA County, PA
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, PA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, PA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, PA
More senior living options in Bedford:
There are additional senior living options available to Bedford elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Bedford, PA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bedford, PA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bedford that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bedford, PA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bedford and Bedford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When looking to see whether you can afford assisted living in BEDFORD, it will help to know that it ranks #43 out of 543 cities in Pennsylvania for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,912 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in the BEDFORD area can cost as little as $2,270 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $6,728 per month. Assisted living in BEDFORD is more affordable when compared to costs in BEDFORD county, PA, which has an average cost of $3,923 per month and can range from $2,270 to $6,734. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $11 less monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in BEDFORD, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.