Assisted Living in Sallisaw, OK
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Sallisaw, OK area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Oklahoma seniors. Sallisaw assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Sequoyah Residential Facility
Sequoyah Residential Facility provides assisted living care in Sallisaw, Oklahoma. It can house a maximum of 30 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 103 North Wheeler, in the 74955 area code inside Sequoyah county, Sequoyah Residential Facility assists those older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Sequoyah Residential Facility include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Sequoyah Residential Facility is fully licensed by Oklahoma to provide assisted living, with license number RC6801.
Sequoyah Manor specializes in providing senior living in Sequoyah county, Oklahoma. It includes a total of 162 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Sequoyah Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Sallisaw, OK and surrounding areas. Sequoyah Manor is located at 615 East Redwood, 74955 zip code. Sequoyah Manor includes services such as: beauty and barber shop, on-site pharmacy and reading area.
Community Health Care Of Gore
When searching for senior assisted living in Gore, Oklahoma, you will find Community Health Care Of Gore as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. It is located at 503 South Main Street, 74435 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 375295. Community Health Care Of Gore provides assisted living not only to Gore residents, but also to all Sequoyah county residents too.
Vian Nursing & Rehab
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Vian Nursing & Rehab, situated at 305 North Thornton in the 74962 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Vian, Oklahoma. Vian Nursing & Rehab has a total capacity of 133 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts and crafts and dining. Vian Nursing & Rehab is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is 375433.
Sequoyah East Nursing Center
Sequoyah East Nursing Center has a capacity of 80 elderly adults. Sequoyah East Nursing Center provides amenities that include: court yard and garden, theater and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 701 South Taylor Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Roland, OK older adults. Sequoyah East Nursing Center is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is 375394.
Assisted Living near Sallisaw, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Del City, OK
- Assisted Living in Okmulgee, OK
- Assisted Living in Pryor, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa, OK
- Assisted Living in Yukon, OK
- Assisted Living in Harrah, OK
- Assisted Living in The Village, OK
- Assisted Living in Miami, OK
- Assisted Living in Boley, OK
- Assisted Living in Seminole, OK
- Assisted Living in Idabel, OK
- Assisted Living in Elk City, OK
- Assisted Living in Prague, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee, OK
- Assisted Living in Edmond, OK
- Assisted Living in LeFlore County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pontotoc County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Kay County, OK
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, OK
- Assisted Living in Mayes County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in McClain County, OK
- Assisted Living in Wagoner County, OK
- Assisted Living in Bryan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Washington County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
More senior living options in Sallisaw:
There are additional senior living options available to Sallisaw elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Sallisaw, OK can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sallisaw, OK
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sallisaw that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sallisaw, OK assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sallisaw and Sequoyah County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.