Assisted Living in Purcell, OK
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Purcell, OK area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Oklahoma seniors. Purcell assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Westbrook Gardens Slc
Westbrook Gardens Slc provides assisted living services in Purcell, Oklahoma. It can accommodate a maximum of 88 older adults at a time. With a location at 1215 Westbrook Blvd, in the 73080 area code inside Mcclain county, Westbrook Gardens Slc assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Westbrook Gardens Slc include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Westbrook Gardens Slc is fully licensed by Oklahoma to provide assisted living services, with license number AL4401.
Purcell Care Center
Purcell Care Center specializes in providing assisted living in Mcclain county, Oklahoma. It includes a total of 105 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Purcell Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Purcell, OK and surrounding areas. Purcell Care Center is located at 801 North 6th Street, 73080 zip code. Purcell Care Center includes services like: bistro, on-site pharmacy and library area.
Sunset Estates Of Purcell
When looking for senior living in Purcell, Oklahoma, you will find Sunset Estates Of Purcell as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 69 assisted living units. It is located at 915 North 7th Avenue, 73080 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is 375440. Sunset Estates Of Purcell offers assisted living not only to Purcell residents, but also to all Mcclain county residents too.
Senior Village Nursing Home
If you need help with everyday tasks, Senior Village Nursing Home, situated at 1100 North Madison in the 73010 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Blanchard, Oklahoma. Senior Village Nursing Home has a total capacity of 50 senior citizens. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts and 3 daily meals.
Assisted Living near Purcell, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Broken Arrow, OK
- Assisted Living in Hugo, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee, OK
- Assisted Living in Prague, OK
- Assisted Living in McAlester, OK
- Assisted Living in Woodward, OK
- Assisted Living in El Reno, OK
- Assisted Living in Holdenville, OK
- Assisted Living in Harrah, OK
- Assisted Living in Stillwater, OK
- Assisted Living in Boley, OK
- Assisted Living in Alva, OK
- Assisted Living in Durant, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa, OK
- Assisted Living in Yukon, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Osage County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Okmulgee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, OK
- Assisted Living in Wagoner County, OK
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Washington County, OK
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, OK
- Assisted Living in Adair County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Mayes County, OK
More senior living options in Purcell:
There are additional senior living options available to Purcell elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Purcell, OK can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Purcell, OK will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Purcell, OK that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Purcell, OK
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Purcell that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Purcell, OK assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Purcell and Mcclain County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.