Assisted Living in Pryor, OK
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Pryor, Oklahoma area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Pryor assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Avondale Cottage Of Pryor
Avondale Cottage Of Pryor provides assisted living services in Pryor, Oklahoma. It can house a maximum of 12 older adults at a time. With a location at 1300 Damon Drive, in the 74361 area code inside Mayes county, Avondale Cottage Of Pryor assists those older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Avondale Cottage Of Pryor include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Avondale Cottage Of Pryor has an active license by Oklahoma to provide senior living, with license number AL2102.
Shady Rest Care Center
Shady Rest Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Mayes county, Oklahoma. It includes a total of 65 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Shady Rest Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Pryor, OK and surrounding areas. Shady Rest Care Center is located at 210 South Adair, 74361 zip code. Shady Rest Care Center provides services such as: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy service and reading section.
Colonial Terrace Care Center
When searching for assisted living in Pryor, Oklahoma, you will find Colonial Terrace Care Center as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 75 assisted living units. It includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is 375299. Colonial Terrace Care Center provides assisted living not only to Pryor residents, but also to all Mayes county residents as well.
Meadowbrook Nursing Center
If you need help with daily tasks, Meadowbrook Nursing Center can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Chouteau, Oklahoma. Meadowbrook Nursing Center has a total capacity of 65 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts and 3 daily meals. Meadowbrook Nursing Center is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is 375276.
Parkhill North Nursing Home
Parkhill North Nursing Home has a capacity of 65 elderly adults. Parkhill North Nursing Home offers amenities such as: garden, movie nights and staff dietitian. It is located at 319 North Owen Walters Blvd, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Salina, OK older adults. Parkhill North Nursing Home is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is 375322.
Laris Res Care
Located at Highway 28, inside 74350 zip code area in Mayes county, Laris Res Care provides assisted senior living to Langley, OK senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments, around-the-clock staff and personalized service plans. Laris Res Care can accommodate up to 32 seniors at a time. Laris Res Care has official license # of RC4903.
Assisted Living near Pryor, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Idabel, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa, OK
- Assisted Living in Prague, OK
- Assisted Living in Altus, OK
- Assisted Living in Okemah, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma City, OK
- Assisted Living in Okmulgee, OK
- Assisted Living in Sallisaw, OK
- Assisted Living in Weatherford, OK
- Assisted Living in Enid, OK
- Assisted Living in Norman, OK
- Assisted Living in The Village, OK
- Assisted Living in Pauls Valley, OK
- Assisted Living in Edmond, OK
- Assisted Living in Checotah, OK
- Assisted Living in Beckham County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tillman County, OK
- Assisted Living in Rogers County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Custer County, OK
- Assisted Living in Kay County, OK
- Assisted Living in Sequoyah County, OK
- Assisted Living in Osage County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in LeFlore County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Kingfisher County, OK
More senior living options in Pryor:
There are additional senior living options available to Pryor elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Pryor, OK can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Pryor, OK will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Pryor, OK that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.