Assisted Living in Osage County, OK
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Osage County, Oklahoma. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Osage County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Osage County and provide continuing care options.
Pawhuska Nursing Home
Pawhuska Nursing Home provides assisted living services in Pawhuska, Oklahoma. It can accommodate a maximum of 80 older adults at a time. With a location at 1228 South Pecan, in the 74056 area code inside Osage county, Pawhuska Nursing Home assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Pawhuska Nursing Home include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities and transportation to appointments. Pawhuska Nursing Home is fully licensed by Oklahoma to provide assisted living, with license number 375481.
Skiatook Nursing Home
Skiatook Nursing Home specializes in providing senior living in Osage county, Oklahoma. It includes a total of 70 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Skiatook Nursing Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Skiatook, OK and surrounding areas. Skiatook Nursing Home is located at 318 South Cherry, 74070.
Barnsdall Nursing Home
When looking for assisted senior living in Barnsdall, Oklahoma, you will find Barnsdall Nursing Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 40 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 375482. Barnsdall Nursing Home provides assisted living not only to Barnsdall residents, but also to all Osage county residents as well.
If you require help with daily tasks, Fairfax Manor can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Fairfax, Oklahoma. Fairfax Manor has a total capacity of 60 elderly residents. It includes services like 24-hour security system, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Fairfax Manor is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is 375467.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK