Assisted Living in Osage County, OK
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Osage County, Oklahoma. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Osage County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Osage County and provide continuing care options.
Pawhuska Nursing Home
Pawhuska Nursing Home provides assisted living care in Pawhuska, Oklahoma. It can accommodate a maximum of 80 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1228 South Pecan, in the 74056 area code inside Osage county, Pawhuska Nursing Home assists those retirees who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Pawhuska Nursing Home include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers and scheduled transportation. Pawhuska Nursing Home is licensed by Oklahoma to provide assisted living care, with license number 375481.
Fairfax Manor specializes in providing assisted living in Osage county, Oklahoma. It includes a total of 60 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Fairfax Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Fairfax, OK and surrounding areas. Fairfax Manor is located at 282 County Road 6300, 74637.
Barnsdall Nursing Home
When searching for senior living in Barnsdall, Oklahoma, you will find Barnsdall Nursing Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 40 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 375482. Barnsdall Nursing Home provides assisted living not only to Barnsdall residents, but also to all Osage county residents as well.
Skiatook Nursing Home
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Skiatook Nursing Home can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Skiatook, Oklahoma. Skiatook Nursing Home has a total capacity of 70 seniors. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, wellness center and multiple dining options daily. Skiatook Nursing Home is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is 375293.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Tulsa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK