Assisted Living in Kingfisher, OK
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Kingfisher, OK area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Oklahoma seniors. Kingfisher assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Cimarron Nursing Center
Cimarron Nursing Center provides assisted living services in Kingfisher, Oklahoma. It can house a maximum of 92 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 905 Beall Road, in the 73750 area code inside Kingfisher county, Cimarron Nursing Center assists those seniors who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Cimarron Nursing Center include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory care and arranged transportation. Cimarron Nursing Center has an active license by Oklahoma to provide assisted living, with license number 375102.
First Shamrock Care Center
First Shamrock Care Center specializes in providing senior living in Kingfisher county, Oklahoma. It includes a total of 55 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. First Shamrock Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Kingfisher, OK and surrounding areas. First Shamrock Care Center is located at 1415 South Main Street, 73750 zip code. First Shamrock Care Center includes services like: beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and library.
Countrywood Assisted Living And Memory Care
When looking for senior living in Kingfisher, Oklahoma, you will find Countrywood Assisted Living And Memory Care as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 47 assisted living units. It is located at 1604 South 13th Street, 73750 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is AL3701. Countrywood Assisted Living And Memory Care offers assisted living not only to Kingfisher residents, but also to all Kingfisher county residents as well.
Hennessey Nursing & Rehab
If you need help with daily living, Hennessey Nursing & Rehab, situated at 705 East 3rd Street in the 73742 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Hennessey, Oklahoma. Hennessey Nursing & Rehab has a total capacity of 50 senior citizens. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts and dining. Hennessey Nursing & Rehab is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is 375485.
Assisted Living near Kingfisher, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Weatherford, OK
- Assisted Living in McAlester, OK
- Assisted Living in Sulphur, OK
- Assisted Living in Sapulpa, OK
- Assisted Living in Wewoka, OK
- Assisted Living in Norman, OK
- Assisted Living in Grove, OK
- Assisted Living in El Reno, OK
- Assisted Living in Claremore, OK
- Assisted Living in Ardmore, OK
- Assisted Living in Dewey, OK
- Assisted Living in Bethany, OK
- Assisted Living in Ada, OK
- Assisted Living in Prague, OK
- Assisted Living in Hugo, OK
- Assisted Living in McClain County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Washington County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pontotoc County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Osage County, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Craig County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in Mayes County, OK
- Assisted Living in Sequoyah County, OK
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, OK
- Assisted Living in Okmulgee County, OK
More senior living options in Kingfisher:
There are additional senior living options available to Kingfisher elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Kingfisher, OK can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Kingfisher, OK will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Kingfisher, OK that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Kingfisher, OK
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Kingfisher that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Kingfisher, OK assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Kingfisher and Kingfisher County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.