Assisted Living in Grove, OK
There are 7 assisted living facilities in Grove, Oklahoma area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Grove assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Grove and provide continuing care options.
Grove Nursing Center
Grove Nursing Center provides assisted living care in Grove, Oklahoma. It can house a maximum of 133 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1503 West Har-ber Road, in the 74344 area code inside Delaware county, Grove Nursing Center assists those older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Grove Nursing Center include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities and scheduled transportation. Grove Nursing Center is fully licensed by Oklahoma to provide assisted living services, with license number 375366.
Grand Lake Villa
Grand Lake Villa specializes in providing senior assisted living in Delaware county, Oklahoma. It includes a total of 100 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Grand Lake Villa is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Grove, OK and surrounding areas. Grand Lake Villa is located at 103 Har-ber Road, 74345.
Autumn Place Of Grove
When looking for senior living in Grove, Oklahoma, you will find Autumn Place Of Grove as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 46 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is RC2102. Autumn Place Of Grove provides assisted living not only to Grove residents, but also to all Delaware county residents as well.
Grandwood Assisted Living
If you need help with everyday tasks, Grandwood Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Grove, Oklahoma. Grandwood Assisted Living has a total capacity of 60 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and multiple dining options daily. Grandwood Assisted Living is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is AL2103.
Betty Ann Nursing Center
Betty Ann Nursing Center has a capacity of 60 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 1400 South Main Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Grove, OK older adults. Betty Ann Nursing Center is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is 375457.
2 More Facilities in Adair County, OK
Stilwell Nursing Home
Located at 422 West Locust Street, inside 74960 zip code area in Adair county, Stilwell Nursing Home provides assisted senior living to Stilwell, OK senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Stilwell Nursing Home can accommodate up to 120 seniors at a time. Stilwell Nursing Home has official license # of 375333.
Lake Francis Retirement Care Home
Situated at 3rd & Cemetery Road, Watts, Oklahoma, 74964, Lake Francis Retirement Care Home can help any Adair county resident with daily living activities and includes amenities like wi-fi, landscaped grounds and more. Lake Francis Retirement Care Home can provide long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 40 residents at once. Its license number is RC0101.
Assisted Living near Grove, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Tahlequah, OK
- Assisted Living in Owasso, OK
- Assisted Living in Marlow, OK
- Assisted Living in Shawnee, OK
- Assisted Living in Checotah, OK
- Assisted Living in Catoosa, OK
- Assisted Living in Wewoka, OK
- Assisted Living in Midwest City, OK
- Assisted Living in El Reno, OK
- Assisted Living in Chickasha, OK
- Assisted Living in Vinita, OK
- Assisted Living in Stillwater, OK
- Assisted Living in Collinsville, OK
- Assisted Living in Mustang, OK
- Assisted Living in Ponca City, OK
- Assisted Living in Stephens County, OK
- Assisted Living in Kay County, OK
- Assisted Living in Rogers County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pontotoc County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Creek County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Grady County, OK
- Assisted Living in Washington County, OK
- Assisted Living in Beckham County, OK
- Assisted Living in Garfield County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Osage County, OK
- Assisted Living in Mayes County, OK
More senior living options in Grove:
There are additional senior living options available to Grove elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Grove, OK can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Grove, OK that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.