Assisted Living in Altus, OK
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Altus, Oklahoma area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Altus assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Plantation Village Nursing Center
Plantation Village Nursing Center provides assisted living care in Altus, Oklahoma. It can house a maximum of 158 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 2610 Cedar Creek Drive, in the 73521 area code inside Jackson county, Plantation Village Nursing Center assists those retirees who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Plantation Village Nursing Center include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Plantation Village Nursing Center is fully licensed by Oklahoma to provide assisted living, with license number 375505.
English Village Manor
English Village Manor specializes in providing senior living in Jackson county, Oklahoma. It includes a total of 128 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. English Village Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Altus, OK and surrounding areas. English Village Manor is located at 1515 Canterbury Blvd, 73521 zip code. English Village Manor provides services such as: hair salon, pharmacy services and reading area.
Plantation Village Memory Care
When looking for assisted senior living in Altus, Oklahoma, you will find Plantation Village Memory Care as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. It includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is AL3303. Plantation Village Memory Care offers assisted living not only to Altus residents, but also to all Jackson county residents too.
Tamarack Retirement Center
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Tamarack Retirement Center can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Altus, Oklahoma. Tamarack Retirement Center has a total capacity of 108 older adults. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, fun arts & crafts and dining. Tamarack Retirement Center is licensed with Oklahoma and its license number is AL3301.
Assisted Living near Altus, Oklahoma
- Assisted Living in Hugo, OK
- Assisted Living in Duncan, OK
- Assisted Living in Marlow, OK
- Assisted Living in Del City, OK
- Assisted Living in Durant, OK
- Assisted Living in McAlester, OK
- Assisted Living in Harrah, OK
- Assisted Living in Edmond, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee, OK
- Assisted Living in Sapulpa, OK
- Assisted Living in Okemah, OK
- Assisted Living in Oklahoma City, OK
- Assisted Living in Lawton, OK
- Assisted Living in Shawnee, OK
- Assisted Living in Vinita, OK
- Assisted Living in Osage County, OK
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, OK
- Assisted Living in Ottawa County, OK
- Assisted Living in Canadian County, OK
- Assisted Living in McClain County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pittsburg County, OK
- Assisted Living in Carter County, OK
- Assisted Living in Muskogee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Custer County, OK
- Assisted Living in Pontotoc County, OK
- Assisted Living in Wagoner County, OK
- Assisted Living in Okfuskee County, OK
- Assisted Living in Comanche County, OK
- Assisted Living in Logan County, OK
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, OK
More senior living options in Altus:
There are additional senior living options available to Altus elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Altus, OK can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Altus, OK will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Altus, OK that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Altus is, it will help to know that Altus ranks #5 out of 178 cities in Oklahoma for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $2,854 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in Altus can cost as little as $1,713 per month, while the most upscale senior living communities can go as high as $4,281 per month. Assisted living in Altus is more affordable when compared to costs in Jackson county, OK, which has a median cost of $2,854 per month and ranges from $1,713 to $4,566. On average, elderly adults can expect to pay $0 less monthly for assisted living facilities in Altus.