Assisted Living in WILMINGTON, OH
There are 3 assisted living facilities in WILMINGTON, Ohio area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. WILMINGTON assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Cape May Retirement Village
Cape May Retirement Village provides assisted living care in Wilmington, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 51 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 175 Cape May Drive, in the 45177 area code inside Clinton county, Cape May Retirement Village assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Cape May Retirement Village include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and arranged transportation. Cape May Retirement Village is fully licensed by Ohio to provide assisted living care, with license number 2374R.
Wilmington Nursing & Rehab
Wilmington Nursing & Rehab specializes in providing assisted senior living in Clinton county, Ohio. It includes a total of 76 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Wilmington Nursing & Rehab is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Wilmington, OH and surrounding areas. Wilmington Nursing & Rehab is located at 75 Hale Street, 45177 zip code. Wilmington Nursing & Rehab provides services such as: barber and beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and reading room.
Ohio Living Cape May
When searching for assisted living in Wilmington, Ohio, you will find Ohio Living Cape May as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 30 assisted living units. It provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 366415. Ohio Living Cape May offers assisted living not only to Wilmington residents, but also to all Clinton county residents too.
Assisted Living near WILMINGTON, Ohio
- Assisted Living in CHARDON, OH
- Assisted Living in WILLARD, OH
- Assisted Living in BEAVERCREEK, OH
- Assisted Living in MASON, OH
- Assisted Living in EAST CLEVELAND, OH
- Assisted Living in GARFIELD HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in STREETSBORO, OH
- Assisted Living in PAINESVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in BARBERTON, OH
- Assisted Living in TROY, OH
- Assisted Living in DUBLIN, OH
- Assisted Living in POLAND, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, OH
- Assisted Living in HOLLAND, OH
- Assisted Living in CANTON, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in ASHTABULA County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in BELMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in CHAMPAIGN County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLERMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in ALLEN County, OH
- Assisted Living in TRUMBULL County, OH
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Assisted Living in TUSCARAWAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, OH
- Assisted Living in GEAUGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in SUMMIT County, OH
- Assisted Living in ROSS County, OH
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, OH
More senior living options in WILMINGTON:
There are additional senior living options available to WILMINGTON elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in WILMINGTON, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in WILMINGTON, OH will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in WILMINGTON, OH that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When determining how affordable assisted living in WILMINGTON is, it would help to know that WILMINGTON is ranked #33 out of 346 cities in Ohio for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,824 monthly. The lower priced assisted living homes in WILMINGTON can cost as little as $2,292 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go up to $6,358 per month. Assisted living in WILMINGTON is less affordable when priced against CLINTON county, OH, which has an average cost of $3,808 per month and can fluctuate from $2,286 to $6,350. On average, seniors can expect to pay $16 more monthly for assisted living facilities in WILMINGTON.