Assisted Living in WILMINGTON, OH
There are 3 assisted living facilities in WILMINGTON, OH area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Ohio seniors. WILMINGTON assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Ohio Living Cape May
Ohio Living Cape May provides assisted living care in Wilmington, Ohio. It can house a maximum of 30 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 175 Cape May Drive, in the 45177 area code inside Clinton county, Ohio Living Cape May assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Ohio Living Cape May include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Ohio Living Cape May is licensed by Ohio to provide assisted living services, with license number 366415.
Wilmington Nursing & Rehab
Wilmington Nursing & Rehab specializes in providing senior living in Clinton county, Ohio. It includes a total of 76 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Wilmington Nursing & Rehab is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Wilmington, OH and surrounding areas. Wilmington Nursing & Rehab is located at 75 Hale Street, 45177 zip code. Wilmington Nursing & Rehab includes services like: beauty and barber shop, on-site pharmacy and library area.
Cape May Retirement Village
When searching for senior living in Wilmington, Ohio, you will find Cape May Retirement Village as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 51 assisted living units. It provides services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Its license number is 2374R. Cape May Retirement Village provides assisted living not only to Wilmington residents, but also to all Clinton county residents as well.
Assisted Living near WILMINGTON, Ohio
- Assisted Living in COPLEY, OH
- Assisted Living in CINCINNATI, OH
- Assisted Living in NORWALK, OH
- Assisted Living in BRUNSWICK, OH
- Assisted Living in MIDDLEFIELD, OH
- Assisted Living in PATASKALA, OH
- Assisted Living in AVON LAKE, OH
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND, OH
- Assisted Living in STEUBENVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in AUSTINTOWN, OH
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, OH
- Assisted Living in PAINESVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIDGE, OH
- Assisted Living in TIFFIN, OH
- Assisted Living in CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAKE County, OH
- Assisted Living in HURON County, OH
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIANA County, OH
- Assisted Living in LICKING County, OH
- Assisted Living in DEFIANCE County, OH
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, OH
- Assisted Living in SCIOTO County, OH
- Assisted Living in LOGAN County, OH
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, OH
- Assisted Living in TUSCARAWAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, OH
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE County, OH
- Assisted Living in ROSS County, OH
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, OH
More senior living options in WILMINGTON:
There are additional senior living options available to WILMINGTON elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in WILMINGTON, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in WILMINGTON, OH will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in WILMINGTON, OH that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how reasonably priced assisted living in WILMINGTON is, it would help to know that WILMINGTON ranks #33 out of 346 cities in Ohio for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,824 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in WILMINGTON can carry fees as little as $2,292 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $6,358 per month. Assisted living in WILMINGTON is less affordable when compared to costs in CLINTON county, OH, which has an average cost of $3,808 per month and can range from $2,286 to $6,350. Generally speaking, senior citizens can expect to pay $16 more per month for assisted living facilities in WILMINGTON.