Assisted Living in WILLIAMS County, OH
There are 2 assisted living facilities in WILLIAMS County, Ohio. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. WILLIAMS County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in WILLIAMS County and provide continuing care options.
Reisen Center provides assisted living services in Bryan, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 30 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1391 North Main Street, in the 43506 area code inside Williams county, Reisen Center assists those seniors who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Reisen Center include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities and transportation to doctor's appointments. Reisen Center is licensed by Ohio to provide assisted living services, with license number 2489R.
Inn At Fountain Park
Inn At Fountain Park specializes in providing senior assisted living in Williams county, Ohio. It includes a total of 66 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Inn At Fountain Park is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Bryan, OH and surrounding areas. Inn At Fountain Park is located at 1433 North Main Street, 43506.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in SUMMIT County, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Assisted Living in STARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAKE County, OH
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in WILLIAMS county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in WILLIAMS county, Ohio are #11 out of 84 counties in Ohio for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in WILLIAMS county is $3,703 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in WILLIAMS county can be priced as little as $2,224 per month, while the most luxurious WILLIAMS county senior living communities can go up to $6,222 per month. WILLIAMS county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Ohio statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $4,011 per month and ranges from $2,423 to $6,653. On average, WILLIAMS county assisted living communities are $308 more affordable per month.