Assisted Living in SIDNEY, OH
There are 5 assisted living facilities in SIDNEY, Ohio area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. SIDNEY assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in SIDNEY and provide continuing care options.
Sidney Care Center
Sidney Care Center provides assisted living services in Sidney, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 51 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 510 Buckeye Street, in the 45365 area code inside Shelby county, Sidney Care Center assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Sidney Care Center include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and arranged transportation. Sidney Care Center is fully licensed by Ohio to provide assisted living care, with license number 366033.
Pavilion specializes in providing assisted living in Shelby county, Ohio. It includes a total of 50 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Pavilion is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Sidney, OH and surrounding areas. Pavilion is located at 705 Fulton Street, 45365.
Fair Haven Shelby County
When looking for assisted living in Sidney, Ohio, you will find Fair Haven Shelby County as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 134 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 366235. Fair Haven Shelby County provides assisted living not only to Sidney residents, but also to all Shelby county residents as well.
Lane Park Of Sidney
If you require help with everyday tasks, Lane Park Of Sidney can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Sidney, Ohio. Lane Park Of Sidney has a total capacity of 100 seniors. It includes services like 24-hour security system, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Lane Park Of Sidney is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2655R.
Dorothy Love Retirement Community
Dorothy Love Retirement Community has a capacity of 78 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 3003 West Cisco Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Sidney, OH older adults. Dorothy Love Retirement Community is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 1592R.
Assisted Living near SIDNEY, Ohio
- Assisted Living in NORTH ROYALTON, OH
- Assisted Living in LOUISVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in DOVER, OH
- Assisted Living in COSHOCTON, OH
- Assisted Living in WILMINGTON, OH
- Assisted Living in WAPAKONETA, OH
- Assisted Living in AMHERST, OH
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, OH
- Assisted Living in KENT, OH
- Assisted Living in TROY, OH
- Assisted Living in EAST CLEVELAND, OH
- Assisted Living in GROVE CITY, OH
- Assisted Living in MAPLE HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in PATASKALA, OH
- Assisted Living in WILLOUGHBY, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in PICKAWAY County, OH
- Assisted Living in MIAMI County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in GEAUGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in HURON County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
- Assisted Living in ROSS County, OH
- Assisted Living in FAIRFIELD County, OH
- Assisted Living in DEFIANCE County, OH
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, OH
- Assisted Living in AUGLAIZE County, OH
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, OH
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, OH
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, OH
More senior living options in SIDNEY:
There are additional senior living options available to SIDNEY elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in SIDNEY, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in SIDNEY, OH will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in SIDNEY, OH that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in SIDNEY is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in SIDNEY, Ohio are #57 out of 346 cities in Ohio for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in SIDNEY is $3,913 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in SIDNEY can be priced as little as $2,360 per month, while the most luxurious SIDNEY senior living communities can go up to $6,514 per month. SIDNEY assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against SHELBY county, OH, which has an average cost of $3,921 per month and ranges from $2,363 to $6,512. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $8 less per month for assisted living in SIDNEY.