Assisted Living in Paulding, OH
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Paulding, OH area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Ohio seniors. Paulding assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Gardens Of Paulding
Gardens Of Paulding provides assisted living care in Paulding, Ohio. It can house a maximum of 37 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 199 County Road 103, in the 45879 area code inside Paulding county, Gardens Of Paulding assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Gardens Of Paulding include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Gardens Of Paulding is licensed by Ohio to provide assisted living, with license number 2505R.
Fritz House specializes in providing senior living in Paulding county, Ohio. It includes a total of 28 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Fritz House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Paulding, OH and surrounding areas. Fritz House is located at 451 Mcdonald Pike, 45879 zip code. Fritz House includes amenities such as: barbershop, on-site pharmacy and reading room.
Country Inn Enhanced Living Center
When looking for assisted living in Paulding, Ohio, you will find Country Inn Enhanced Living Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 40 assisted living units. It is located at 12651 Road 82, 45879 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 2398R. Country Inn Enhanced Living Center offers assisted living not only to Paulding residents, but also to all Paulding county residents too.
Vancrest Of Antwerp
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Vancrest Of Antwerp, situated at 204 Archer Drive in the 45813 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Antwerp, Ohio. Vancrest Of Antwerp has a total capacity of 68 elderly residents. It includes services like 24-hour security system, studio for arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Vancrest Of Antwerp is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2449R.
Vancrest Of Payne
Vancrest Of Payne has a capacity of 43 seniors. Vancrest Of Payne offers amenities that include: court yard, movie room and registered dietitian. It is located at 650 North Main Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Payne, OH elderly residents. Vancrest Of Payne is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2641R.
Assisted Living near Paulding, Ohio
- Assisted Living in WOOSTER, OH
- Assisted Living in NILES, OH
- Assisted Living in AVON LAKE, OH
- Assisted Living in TIPP CITY, OH
- Assisted Living in FAIRBORN, OH
- Assisted Living in CELINA, OH
- Assisted Living in POLAND, OH
- Assisted Living in SIDNEY, OH
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA, OH
- Assisted Living in MENTOR, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH OLMSTED, OH
- Assisted Living in MACEDONIA, OH
- Assisted Living in FOSTORIA, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON, OH
- Assisted Living in BELMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in ERIE County, OH
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in GEAUGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLERMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in GUERNSEY County, OH
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, OH
- Assisted Living in SANDUSKY County, OH
- Assisted Living in MIAMI County, OH
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, OH
- Assisted Living in MARION County, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, OH
- Assisted Living in ASHTABULA County, OH
More senior living options in Paulding:
There are additional senior living options available to Paulding elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Paulding, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Paulding, OH will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Paulding, OH
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Paulding that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Paulding, OH assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Paulding and Paulding County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.