Assisted Living in MONROE County, OH
There are 2 assisted living facilities in MONROE County, Ohio. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. MONROE County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in MONROE County and provide continuing care options.
Monroe County Assisted Living
Monroe County Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Woodsfield, Ohio. It can house a maximum of 19 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 47045 Moore Ridge Road, in the 43793 area code inside Monroe county, Monroe County Assisted Living assists those older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Monroe County Assisted Living include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers and arranged transportation. Monroe County Assisted Living has an active license by Ohio to provide senior living, with license number 2583R.
Westwood Place specializes in providing assisted living in Monroe county, Ohio. It includes a total of 62 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Westwood Place is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Woodsfield, OH and surrounding areas. Westwood Place is located at 37950 Airport Road, 43793.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in SUMMIT County, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Assisted Living in STARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAKE County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in MONROE county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in MONROE county, Ohio are #2 out of 84 counties in Ohio for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in MONROE county is $3,613 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in MONROE county can be priced as little as $2,125 per month, while the most luxurious MONROE county senior living communities can go up to $6,134 per month. MONROE county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Ohio statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $4,011 per month and ranges from $2,423 to $6,653. On average, MONROE county assisted living communities are $398 more affordable per month.