Assisted Living in MARYSVILLE, OH
There are 5 assisted living facilities in MARYSVILLE, Ohio area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. MARYSVILLE assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in MARYSVILLE and provide continuing care options.
Prestige Gardens provides assisted living care in Marysville, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 100 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 755 South Plum Street, in the 43040 area code inside Union county, Prestige Gardens assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Prestige Gardens include community and cultural events, educational opportunities and transportation to doctor's appointments. Prestige Gardens has an active license by Ohio to provide senior living, with license number 365577.
Milcrest Nursing Center
Milcrest Nursing Center specializes in providing senior living in Union county, Ohio. It includes a total of 50 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Milcrest Nursing Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Marysville, OH and surrounding areas. Milcrest Nursing Center is located at 730 Milcrest Drive, 43040.
When looking for assisted living in Marysville, Ohio, you will find Brookdale Marysville as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 101 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 2569R. Brookdale Marysville provides assisted living not only to Marysville residents, but also to all Union county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Memorial Gables can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Marysville, Ohio. Memorial Gables has a total capacity of 112 older adults. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, wellness center and multiple dining options daily. Memorial Gables is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 365864.
Carriage Court Of Marysville
Carriage Court Of Marysville has a capacity of 70 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 717 South Walnut Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Marysville, OH older adults. Carriage Court Of Marysville is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2054R.
Assisted Living near MARYSVILLE, Ohio
- Assisted Living in HILLIARD, OH
- Assisted Living in OLMSTED FALLS, OH
- Assisted Living in LOVELAND, OH
- Assisted Living in SHAKER HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in CHILLICOTHE, OH
- Assisted Living in FAIRFIELD, OH
- Assisted Living in REYNOLDSBURG, OH
- Assisted Living in CONNEAUT, OH
- Assisted Living in WILMINGTON, OH
- Assisted Living in CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in LONDON, OH
- Assisted Living in STREETSBORO, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH RIDGEVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in MARIETTA, OH
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, OH
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND County, OH
- Assisted Living in ATHENS County, OH
- Assisted Living in CHAMPAIGN County, OH
- Assisted Living in RICHLAND County, OH
- Assisted Living in LICKING County, OH
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE County, OH
- Assisted Living in SUMMIT County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in SANDUSKY County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, OH
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, OH
- Assisted Living in PUTNAM County, OH
More senior living options in MARYSVILLE:
There are additional senior living options available to MARYSVILLE elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in MARYSVILLE, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in MARYSVILLE, OH will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in MARYSVILLE, OH that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in MARYSVILLE is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in MARYSVILLE, Ohio are #108 out of 346 cities in Ohio for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in MARYSVILLE is $4,290 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in MARYSVILLE can be priced as little as $2,597 per month, while the most luxurious MARYSVILLE senior living communities can go up to $7,085 per month. MARYSVILLE assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against UNION county, OH, which has an average cost of $4,295 per month and ranges from $2,591 to $7,124. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $5 less per month for assisted living in MARYSVILLE.