Assisted Living in MARYSVILLE, OH
There are 5 assisted living facilities in MARYSVILLE, OH area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Ohio seniors. MARYSVILLE assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Brookdale Marysville provides assisted living care in Marysville, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 101 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1565 London Avenue, in the 43040 area code inside Union county, Brookdale Marysville assists those elderly adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Marysville include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Brookdale Marysville is licensed by Ohio to provide assisted living services, with license number 2569R.
Prestige Gardens specializes in providing assisted living in Union county, Ohio. It includes a total of 100 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Prestige Gardens is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Marysville, OH and surrounding areas. Prestige Gardens is located at 755 South Plum Street, 43040 zip code. Prestige Gardens includes services like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy service and reading room.
Milcrest Nursing Center
When searching for assisted living in Marysville, Ohio, you will find Milcrest Nursing Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 50 assisted living units. It includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 365605. Milcrest Nursing Center provides assisted living not only to Marysville residents, but also to all Union county residents too.
Carriage Court Of Marysville
If you require help with daily tasks, Carriage Court Of Marysville can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Marysville, Ohio. Carriage Court Of Marysville has a total capacity of 70 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Carriage Court Of Marysville is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2054R.
Memorial Gables has a capacity of 112 older adults. Memorial Gables offers amenities that include: garden and court yard, movie nights and staff dietitian. It is located at 390 Gables Drive, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Marysville, OH older adults. Memorial Gables is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 365864.
Assisted Living near MARYSVILLE, Ohio
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH
- Assisted Living in BOWLING GREEN, OH
- Assisted Living in CHILLICOTHE, OH
- Assisted Living in MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON COURT HOUSE, OH
- Assisted Living in AURORA, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH CANTON, OH
- Assisted Living in WAPAKONETA, OH
- Assisted Living in BRUNSWICK, OH
- Assisted Living in DUBLIN, OH
- Assisted Living in BELLEFONTAINE, OH
- Assisted Living in NILES, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH LIMA, OH
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER, OH
- Assisted Living in YOUNGSTOWN, OH
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, OH
- Assisted Living in ASHTABULA County, OH
- Assisted Living in TRUMBULL County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAKE County, OH
- Assisted Living in SANDUSKY County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in GEAUGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in TUSCARAWAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in MIAMI County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in BELMONT County, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in DEFIANCE County, OH
More senior living options in MARYSVILLE:
There are additional senior living options available to MARYSVILLE elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in MARYSVILLE, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in MARYSVILLE, OH will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in MARYSVILLE, OH that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When determining how reasonably priced assisted living in MARYSVILLE is, it will help to know that MARYSVILLE ranks #108 out of 346 cities in Ohio for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,290 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in MARYSVILLE can be priced as little as $2,597 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $7,085 per month. Assisted living in MARYSVILLE is more affordable when compared to costs in UNION county, OH, which has an average cost of $4,295 per month and can fluctuate from $2,591 to $7,124. Typically, seniors can expect to pay $5 less monthly for assisted living facilities in MARYSVILLE.