Assisted Living in BELLEFONTAINE, OH
There are 4 assisted living facilities in BELLEFONTAINE, Ohio area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. BELLEFONTAINE assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in BELLEFONTAINE and provide continuing care options.
Logan Acres provides assisted living services in Bellefontaine, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 95 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 2739 County Road 91, in the 43311 area code inside Logan county, Logan Acres assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Logan Acres include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities and scheduled transportation. Logan Acres has an active license by Ohio to provide senior living, with license number 365768.
Campbell Place specializes in providing senior living in Logan county, Ohio. It includes a total of 41 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Campbell Place is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Bellefontaine, OH and surrounding areas. Campbell Place is located at 356 Kent Drive, 43311.
Heartland Of Bellefontaine
When searching for senior assisted living in Bellefontaine, Ohio, you will find Heartland Of Bellefontaine as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 99 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 365615. Heartland Of Bellefontaine provides assisted living not only to Bellefontaine residents, but also to all Logan county residents as well.
1 More Facilities in LOGAN County, OH
Green Hills Inn
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Green Hills Inn can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in West Liberty, Ohio. Green Hills Inn has a total capacity of 60 senior citizens. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and multiple dining options daily. Green Hills Inn is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 1637R.
Assisted Living near BELLEFONTAINE, Ohio
- Assisted Living in MIDDLEFIELD, OH
- Assisted Living in HILLIARD, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON, OH
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIDGE, OH
- Assisted Living in SAINT MARYS, OH
- Assisted Living in WORTHINGTON, OH
- Assisted Living in OLMSTED FALLS, OH
- Assisted Living in ROCKFORD, OH
- Assisted Living in POWELL, OH
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, OH
- Assisted Living in CHILLICOTHE, OH
- Assisted Living in WILMINGTON, OH
- Assisted Living in WARREN, OH
- Assisted Living in NILES, OH
- Assisted Living in AVON LAKE, OH
- Assisted Living in MERCER County, OH
- Assisted Living in MARION County, OH
- Assisted Living in GUERNSEY County, OH
- Assisted Living in ALLEN County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, OH
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIANA County, OH
- Assisted Living in RICHLAND County, OH
- Assisted Living in LICKING County, OH
- Assisted Living in ERIE County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in SCIOTO County, OH
- Assisted Living in PICKAWAY County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
- Assisted Living in FAIRFIELD County, OH
More senior living options in BELLEFONTAINE:
There are additional senior living options available to BELLEFONTAINE elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in BELLEFONTAINE, OH can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in BELLEFONTAINE, OH that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in BELLEFONTAINE is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in BELLEFONTAINE, Ohio are #52 out of 346 cities in Ohio for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in BELLEFONTAINE is $3,894 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in BELLEFONTAINE can be priced as little as $2,344 per month, while the most luxurious BELLEFONTAINE senior living communities can go up to $6,473 per month. BELLEFONTAINE assisted living facilities are less affordable when priced against LOGAN county, OH, which has an average cost of $3,891 per month and ranges from $2,345 to $6,441. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $3 more per month for assisted living in BELLEFONTAINE.