Assisted Living in Valley City, ND
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Valley City, ND area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to North Dakota seniors. Valley City assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Hi Soaring Eagle Ranch
Hi Soaring Eagle Ranch provides assisted living care in Valley City, North Dakota. It can house a maximum of 10 seniors at a time. With a location at 3731 117th R Ave Se, in the 58072 area code inside Barnes county, Hi Soaring Eagle Ranch assists those retirees who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Hi Soaring Eagle Ranch include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, memory care and transportation to appointments. Hi Soaring Eagle Ranch is fully licensed by North Dakota to provide assisted living services, with license number 8032A.
Sheyenne Care Center
Sheyenne Care Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Barnes county, North Dakota. It includes a total of 170 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Sheyenne Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Valley City, ND and surrounding areas. Sheyenne Care Center is located at 979 Central Ave N, 58072 zip code. Sheyenne Care Center provides amenities such as: beauty shop, pharmacy services and library room.
The Legacy Place
When searching for senior living in Valley City, North Dakota, you will find The Legacy Place as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 43 assisted living units. It is located at 570 13th Street Ne, 58072 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. The Legacy Place offers assisted living not only to Valley City residents, but also to all Barnes county residents too.
If you need help with daily tasks, Bridgeview Estates, situated at 1120 5th Street Ne in the 58072 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Valley City, North Dakota. Bridgeview Estates has a total capacity of 44 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, studio for arts & crafts and dining.
Assisted Living near Valley City, North Dakota
- Assisted Living in Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Williston, ND
- Assisted Living in Wahpeton, ND
- Assisted Living in Garrison, ND
- Assisted Living in Bismarck, ND
- Assisted Living in Dickinson, ND
- Assisted Living in West Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Lisbon, ND
- Assisted Living in Rugby, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks, ND
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, ND
- Assisted Living in Watford City, ND
- Assisted Living in Mandan, ND
- Assisted Living in Grafton, ND
- Assisted Living in Devils Lake, ND
- Assisted Living in Morton County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ransom County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ward County, ND
- Assisted Living in Burleigh County, ND
- Assisted Living in McLean County, ND
- Assisted Living in Barnes County, ND
- Assisted Living in Traill County, ND
- Assisted Living in Cass County, ND
- Assisted Living in Richland County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, ND
- Assisted Living in Stark County, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks County, ND
- Assisted Living in Pembina County, ND
- Assisted Living in Nelson County, ND
More senior living options in Valley City:
There are additional senior living options available to Valley City elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Valley City, ND can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Valley City, ND will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Valley City, ND
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Valley City that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Valley City, ND assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Valley City and Barnes County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.