Assisted Living in Lisbon, ND
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Lisbon, ND area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to North Dakota seniors. Lisbon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
North Dakota Veterans Home
North Dakota Veterans Home provides assisted living care in Lisbon, North Dakota. It can accommodate a maximum of 98 seniors at a time. With a location at 1600 Veterans Dr, in the 58054 area code inside Ransom county, North Dakota Veterans Home assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by North Dakota Veterans Home include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation. North Dakota Veterans Home is licensed by North Dakota to provide assisted living services, with license number 8044A.
Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center
Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center specializes in providing assisted living in Ransom county, North Dakota. It includes a total of 24 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Lisbon, ND and surrounding areas. Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center is located at 400 Jackson Avenue East, 58054 zip code. Beverly Anne Assisted Living Center includes amenities such as: cafe, on-site pharmacy and library area.
Parkside Lutheran Home
When looking for assisted senior living in Lisbon, North Dakota, you will find Parkside Lutheran Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 10 assisted living units. It is located at 501 3rd Ave W, 58054 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 8080A. Parkside Lutheran Home provides assisted living not only to Lisbon residents, but also to all Ransom county residents as well.
If you need help with daily tasks, Maryhill Manor, situated at 110 Hillcrest Dr in the 58027 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Enderlin, North Dakota. Maryhill Manor has a total capacity of 48 seniors. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts and dining. Maryhill Manor is licensed with North Dakota and its license number is ND126.
Assisted Living near Lisbon, North Dakota
- Assisted Living in West Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Dickinson, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks, ND
- Assisted Living in Grafton, ND
- Assisted Living in Devils Lake, ND
- Assisted Living in Fargo, ND
- Assisted Living in Wahpeton, ND
- Assisted Living in Mandan, ND
- Assisted Living in Williston, ND
- Assisted Living in Bismarck, ND
- Assisted Living in Valley City, ND
- Assisted Living in Watford City, ND
- Assisted Living in Rugby, ND
- Assisted Living in Minot, ND
- Assisted Living in Garrison, ND
- Assisted Living in Burleigh County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ransom County, ND
- Assisted Living in Morton County, ND
- Assisted Living in Pembina County, ND
- Assisted Living in McLean County, ND
- Assisted Living in Cass County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, ND
- Assisted Living in Barnes County, ND
- Assisted Living in Stark County, ND
- Assisted Living in Nelson County, ND
- Assisted Living in Traill County, ND
- Assisted Living in Ward County, ND
- Assisted Living in Grand Forks County, ND
- Assisted Living in Richland County, ND
More senior living options in Lisbon:
There are additional senior living options available to Lisbon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Lisbon, ND can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Lisbon, ND will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Lisbon, ND that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Lisbon, ND
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Lisbon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Lisbon, ND assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Lisbon and Ransom County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.