Assisted Living in Wallace, NC
There are 7 assisted living facilities in Wallace, North Carolina area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Wallace assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Wallace and provide continuing care options.
Wallace Gardens provides assisted living care in Wallace, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 64 older adults at a time. With a location at 1052 Ne Railroad Street, in the 28466 area code inside Duplin county, Wallace Gardens assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Wallace Gardens include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers and arranged transportation.
Dayspring Of Wallace
Dayspring Of Wallace specializes in providing assisted living in Duplin county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 80 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Dayspring Of Wallace is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Wallace, NC and surrounding areas. Dayspring Of Wallace is located at 4026 S Nc 11, 28466.
Pen-du Rest Home
When looking for assisted living in Wallace, North Carolina, you will find Pen-du Rest Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 19 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Pen-du Rest Home provides assisted living not only to Wallace residents, but also to all Pender county residents as well.
If you require help with daily tasks, Golden Care can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Wallace, North Carolina. Golden Care has a total capacity of 30 elderly residents. It includes services like fully secured premises, wellness center and 3 daily meals.
3 More Facilities in Duplin County, NC
Autumn Village has a capacity of 88 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 235 North Nc 41, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Beulaville, NC older adults.
Rosemary Rest Home
Located at 571 S. Sycamore Street, inside 28458 zip code area in Duplin county, Rosemary Rest Home provides assisted senior living to Rose Hill, NC senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Rosemary Rest Home can accommodate up to 45 seniors at a time.
Situated at 329 Cooper Street, Kenansville, North Carolina, 28349, Windham Hall can help any Duplin county resident with daily living activities and includes amenities like wi-fi, landscaped grounds and more. Windham Hall can provide long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 80 residents at once.
Assisted Living near Wallace, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Nebo, NC
- Assisted Living in Elon, NC
- Assisted Living in Edenton, NC
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, NC
- Assisted Living in Garner, NC
- Assisted Living in Lexington, NC
- Assisted Living in Pittsboro, NC
- Assisted Living in Lincolnton, NC
- Assisted Living in Pembroke, NC
- Assisted Living in Waynesville, NC
- Assisted Living in Albemarle, NC
- Assisted Living in Marion, NC
- Assisted Living in Mocksville, NC
- Assisted Living in Morganton, NC
- Assisted Living in Brevard, NC
- Assisted Living in Sampson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lenoir County, NC
- Assisted Living in Pitt County, NC
- Assisted Living in Granville County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wilson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Robeson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Macon County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Surry County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Moore County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Caswell County, NC
More senior living options in Wallace:
There are additional senior living options available to Wallace elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Wallace, NC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Wallace, NC will provide a secure setting and proper care.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Wallace is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Wallace, North Carolina are #10 out of 249 cities in North Carolina for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in Wallace is $3,397 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Wallace can be priced as little as $2,038 per month, while the most luxurious Wallace senior living communities can go up to $5,678 per month. Wallace assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Duplin county, NC, which has an average cost of $3,397 per month and ranges from $2,039 to $5,665. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $0 less per month for assisted living in Wallace.