Assisted Living in Roxboro, NC
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Roxboro, NC area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to North Carolina seniors. Roxboro assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Maple Heights Assisted Living
Maple Heights Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Roxboro, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 34 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 2065 Chub Lake Road, in the 27573 area code inside Person county, Maple Heights Assisted Living assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Maple Heights Assisted Living include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation.
The Canterbury House
The Canterbury House specializes in providing assisted living in Person county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 60 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. The Canterbury House is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Roxboro, NC and surrounding areas. The Canterbury House is located at 1284 Leasburg Road, 27574 zip code. The Canterbury House includes services like: bistro, pharmacy and reading room.
Cambridge Hills Assisted Living
When looking for assisted living in Roxboro, North Carolina, you will find Cambridge Hills Assisted Living as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 120 assisted living units. It is located at 5660 Durham Road, 27574 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Cambridge Hills Assisted Living offers assisted living not only to Roxboro residents, but also to all Person county residents too.
Assisted Living near Roxboro, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Elon, NC
- Assisted Living in Pembroke, NC
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, NC
- Assisted Living in Waynesville, NC
- Assisted Living in Hickory, NC
- Assisted Living in Shelby, NC
- Assisted Living in Rocky Mount, NC
- Assisted Living in Selma, NC
- Assisted Living in Kernersville, NC
- Assisted Living in Black Mountain, NC
- Assisted Living in Kings Mountain, NC
- Assisted Living in Taylorsville, NC
- Assisted Living in Asheboro, NC
- Assisted Living in Clayton, NC
- Assisted Living in Apex, NC
- Assisted Living in Edgecombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Yadkin County, NC
- Assisted Living in Hertford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Caldwell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Rowan County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Moore County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Burke County, NC
- Assisted Living in Northampton County, NC
- Assisted Living in Harnett County, NC
- Assisted Living in Onslow County, NC
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, NC
More senior living options in Roxboro:
There are additional senior living options available to Roxboro elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Roxboro, NC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Roxboro, NC will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Roxboro, NC that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Roxboro, NC
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Roxboro that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Roxboro, NC assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Roxboro and Person County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When determining whether you can pay for assisted living in Roxboro, it will help to know that it ranks #40 out of 250 cities in North Carolina for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,665 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Roxboro area can cost as little as $2,228 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can go as high as $5,997 per month. Assisted living in Roxboro is less affordable when compared to costs in Person county, NC, which has an average cost of $3,655 per month and ranges from $2,228 to $6,001. Generally speaking, older adults can expect to pay $10 more monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in Roxboro, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.