Assisted Living in Raeford, NC
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Raeford, NC area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to North Carolina seniors. Raeford assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Open Arms Retirement Center
Open Arms Retirement Center provides assisted living care in Raeford, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 90 retirees at a time. With a location at 612 Health Drive, in the 28376 area code inside Hoke county, Open Arms Retirement Center assists those elderly adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Open Arms Retirement Center include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments.
The Crossings At Wayside
The Crossings At Wayside specializes in providing senior assisted living in Hoke county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 75 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. The Crossings At Wayside is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Raeford, NC and surrounding areas. The Crossings At Wayside is located at 8398 Fayetteville Road, 28376 zip code. The Crossings At Wayside includes services such as: hair salon, pharmacy services and library section.
Assisted Living near Raeford, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Asheville, NC
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough, NC
- Assisted Living in Boone, NC
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, NC
- Assisted Living in Franklin, NC
- Assisted Living in Ahoskie, NC
- Assisted Living in Marion, NC
- Assisted Living in Raleigh, NC
- Assisted Living in Zebulon, NC
- Assisted Living in Oxford, NC
- Assisted Living in Hickory, NC
- Assisted Living in Washington, NC
- Assisted Living in Gastonia, NC
- Assisted Living in New Bern, NC
- Assisted Living in Wallace, NC
- Assisted Living in Pitt County, NC
- Assisted Living in Hertford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wilson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lee County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
- Assisted Living in New Hanover County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Yadkin County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, NC
- Assisted Living in McDowell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Brunswick County, NC
- Assisted Living in Moore County, NC
- Assisted Living in Duplin County, NC
More senior living options in Raeford:
There are additional senior living options available to Raeford elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Raeford, NC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Raeford, NC will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Raeford, NC
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Raeford that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Raeford, NC assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Raeford and Hoke County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.
When looking to see whether you are able to afford assisted living in Raeford, it will help to know that it is ranked #35 out of 250 cities in North Carolina for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,637 monthly. The most affordable assisted living homes in the Raeford area can be priced as little as $2,192 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go as high as $6,057 per month. Assisted living in Raeford is less affordable when priced against Hoke county, NC, which has a median cost of $3,627 per month and ranges from $2,181 to $6,032. On average, seniors can expect to pay $10 more monthly for one of the assisted living facilities in Raeford, although it may be higher or lower depending on the individual facility and the care services that are needed.