Assisted Living in Polk County, NC
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Polk County, North Carolina. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Polk County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Polk County and provide continuing care options.
Laurelwoods provides assisted living services in Columbus, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 60 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1062 West Mills Street, in the 28722 area code inside Polk county, Laurelwoods assists those seniors who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Laurelwoods include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities and arranged transportation.
Ridge Rest specializes in providing assisted living in Polk county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 12 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Ridge Rest is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Columbus, NC and surrounding areas. Ridge Rest is located at 354 Woodland Drive, 28722.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Union County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Polk county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Polk county, North Carolina are #34 out of 96 counties in North Carolina for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Polk county is $3,717 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Polk county can be priced as little as $2,275 per month, while the most luxurious Polk county senior living communities can go up to $6,087 per month. Polk county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against North Carolina statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $3,800 per month and ranges from $2,327 to $6,230. On average, Polk county assisted living communities are $83 more affordable per month.