Assisted Living in Pittsboro, NC
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Pittsboro, North Carolina area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Pittsboro assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro
Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro provides assisted living care in Pittsboro, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 90 retirees at a time. With a location at 140 Brookstone Lane, in the 27312 area code inside Chatham county, Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro assists those seniors who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Cambridge Hills Of Pittsboro include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation.
Pittsboro Christian Village
Pittsboro Christian Village specializes in providing senior assisted living in Chatham county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 40 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Pittsboro Christian Village is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Pittsboro, NC and surrounding areas. Pittsboro Christian Village is located at 1825 East Street, 27312 zip code. Pittsboro Christian Village includes amenities like: bistro, pharmacy and library section.
Chatham Ridge Assisted Living
When searching for senior living in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, you will find Chatham Ridge Assisted Living as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 91 assisted living units. It provides services such as social activities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Chatham Ridge Assisted Living offers assisted living not only to Chapel Hill residents, but also to all Chatham county residents as well.
Coventry House Of Siler City
If you need assistance with daily living, Coventry House Of Siler City can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Siler City, North Carolina. Coventry House Of Siler City has a total capacity of 66 senior citizens. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts and dining.
Carolina Meadows Fairways
Carolina Meadows Fairways has a capacity of 95 elderly adults. Carolina Meadows Fairways offers amenities such as: garden, theatre and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 700 A Carolina Meadows, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Chapel Hill, NC senior citizens.
Assisted Living near Pittsboro, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Clyde, NC
- Assisted Living in Nebo, NC
- Assisted Living in Smithfield, NC
- Assisted Living in Southern Pines, NC
- Assisted Living in Lawndale, NC
- Assisted Living in Benson, NC
- Assisted Living in Black Mountain, NC
- Assisted Living in Rocky Mount, NC
- Assisted Living in Huntersville, NC
- Assisted Living in Gastonia, NC
- Assisted Living in Lexington, NC
- Assisted Living in North Wilkesboro, NC
- Assisted Living in Graham, NC
- Assisted Living in Pineville, NC
- Assisted Living in Garner, NC
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Onslow County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Pitt County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Union County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, NC
- Assisted Living in Craven County, NC
- Assisted Living in Stokes County, NC
- Assisted Living in Robeson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Harnett County, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
- Assisted Living in Catawba County, NC
- Assisted Living in Caldwell County, NC
More senior living options in Pittsboro:
There are additional senior living options available to Pittsboro elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Pittsboro, NC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Pittsboro, NC that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When determining how affordable assisted living in Pittsboro is, it will help to know that Pittsboro ranks #69 out of 250 cities in North Carolina for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $4,108 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Pittsboro can be priced as little as $2,559 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can charge as high as $6,628 per month. Assisted living in Pittsboro is more affordable when priced against Chatham county, NC, which has an average cost of $4,130 per month and ranges from $2,558 to $6,642. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $22 less per month for assisted living facilities in Pittsboro.