Assisted Living in Marion, NC
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Marion, North Carolina area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Marion assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Marion and provide continuing care options.
Rose Hill Retirement Community
Rose Hill Retirement Community provides assisted living care in Marion, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 87 older adults at a time. With a location at Rosehilloffice1assist@gmail. com, in the 28752 area code inside Mcdowell county, Rose Hill Retirement Community assists those retirees who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Rose Hill Retirement Community include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Mcdowell Assisted Living
Mcdowell Assisted Living specializes in providing senior assisted living in Mcdowell county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 54 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Mcdowell Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Marion, NC and surrounding areas. Mcdowell Assisted Living is located at 5235 Nc 226 South, 28752. Mcdowell Assisted Living includes amenities such as: barbershop, pharmacy and library area.
Lake James Lodge Assisted Living
When looking for assisted senior living in Marion, North Carolina, you will find Lake James Lodge Assisted Living as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Lake James Lodge Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Marion residents, but also to all Mcdowell county residents too.
3 More Facilities in McDowell County, NC
If you require assistance with daily living, Mcdowell House can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Nebo, North Carolina. Mcdowell House has a total capacity of 25 seniors. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily.
Cedarbrook Residential Center
Cedarbrook Residential Center has a capacity of 80 elderly adults and includes amenities such as: gardens, theatre room and on-site dietitian. It is located at 1267 Pinnacle Church Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Nebo, NC seniors.
Located at 9460 Hwy 64, inside 28167 zip code area in Mcdowell county, Houston House provides assisted senior living to Union Mills, NC senior citizens and includes amenities such as numerous social activities, specially trained staff and a personalized service plan. Houston House can accommodate up to 29 seniors at a time.
Assisted Living near Marion, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mooresville, NC
- Assisted Living in Edenton, NC
- Assisted Living in Greensboro, NC
- Assisted Living in Kernersville, NC
- Assisted Living in Wallace, NC
- Assisted Living in Rutherfordton, NC
- Assisted Living in Lenoir, NC
- Assisted Living in Hendersonville, NC
- Assisted Living in Taylorsville, NC
- Assisted Living in Smithfield, NC
- Assisted Living in Ahoskie, NC
- Assisted Living in Clayton, NC
- Assisted Living in Franklin, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake Forest, NC
- Assisted Living in Newton, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Harnett County, NC
- Assisted Living in Rowan County, NC
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, NC
- Assisted Living in Brunswick County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Pitt County, NC
- Assisted Living in Sampson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lenoir County, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in New Hanover County, NC
- Assisted Living in Robeson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Northampton County, NC
More senior living options in Marion:
There are additional senior living options available to Marion elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Marion, NC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Marion, NC will provide a secure setting and proper care.