Assisted Living in Kinston, NC
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Kinston, NC area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to North Carolina seniors. Kinston assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston
Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston provides assisted living services in Kinston, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 24 seniors at a time. With a location at 1406 East Shine Street, in the 28501 area code inside Lenoir county, Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston assists those seniors who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation.
Kinston Assisted Living
Kinston Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted living in Lenoir county, North Carolina. It includes a total of 60 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Kinston Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Kinston, NC and surrounding areas. Kinston Assisted Living is located at 2130 Rose Vista Road, 28504 zip code. Kinston Assisted Living provides amenities such as: cafe, pharmacy and library area.
Spring Arbor Of Kinston
When looking for assisted living in Kinston, North Carolina, you will find Spring Arbor Of Kinston as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 86 assisted living units. It includes services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Spring Arbor Of Kinston offers assisted living not only to Kinston residents, but also to all Lenoir county residents as well.
The Village Of Kinston
If you require assistance with daily tasks, The Village Of Kinston can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Kinston, North Carolina. The Village Of Kinston has a total capacity of 63 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts and crafts activities and dining.
Lenoir Assisted Living
Lenoir Assisted Living has a capacity of 94 elderly adults. Lenoir Assisted Living provides amenities that include: garden, movie theater and on-site dietitian. It is located at 2773 Pinewood Home Drive, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Pink Hill, NC elderly residents.
Assisted Living near Kinston, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Fuquay Varina, NC
- Assisted Living in King, NC
- Assisted Living in Arden, NC
- Assisted Living in Kannapolis, NC
- Assisted Living in Washington, NC
- Assisted Living in Yanceyville, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake Forest, NC
- Assisted Living in Salisbury, NC
- Assisted Living in Canton, NC
- Assisted Living in Brevard, NC
- Assisted Living in Dunn, NC
- Assisted Living in Red Springs, NC
- Assisted Living in Lillington, NC
- Assisted Living in Monroe, NC
- Assisted Living in Selma, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, NC
- Assisted Living in Burke County, NC
- Assisted Living in Yadkin County, NC
- Assisted Living in Edgecombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Northampton County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wilson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, NC
- Assisted Living in Rowan County, NC
- Assisted Living in McDowell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Caldwell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Surry County, NC
More senior living options in Kinston:
There are additional senior living options available to Kinston elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Kinston, NC can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Kinston, NC will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Kinston, NC that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how reasonably priced assisted living in Kinston is, it will help to know that Kinston is ranked #26 out of 250 cities in North Carolina for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,560 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in Kinston can cost as little as $2,170 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can go up to $5,846 per month. Assisted living in Kinston is less affordable when priced against Lenoir county, NC, which has an average cost of $3,550 per month and can fluctuate from $2,163 to $5,854. Typically, elderly adults can expect to pay $10 more per month for assisted living facilities in Kinston.